Page 41 of 77 FirstFirst ... 3137383940414243444551 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 3/16 update - Somewhere over the Rainbow | *EXPIRED*

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    After making the 6 for the goal, you only have to make 2 more to have the 8 for the upgrade. So 8 total. Which is still a lot compared to the other levels.

It's the prize for upgrading to level 4 and it looks like we get another one for upgrading to level 5 as well. (Not quite there yet, due to the green wisps roadblock)
    I wish at least one of the prizes was a few of the actual clover or some of the more rare wisps instead. Lol
    For question 1 - Thanks so much. What a relief!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ClubhouseCity View Post
    My thanks for the player who posted collected flowers before the Sparkling Mine.
    You need 4 individual flowers (2 per mine) as to tap 2 before you tap the mine. Put out the flowers you need.
    If you
    get a monster you will not get the purple wisp. Wait and collect 2 flowers and you will get the purple wisp. Tap 2 flowers at a time before you go to the mine. This post explains this flower mine collecting in detail.
    It sounds so silly...
    But it WORKS!

Thank you, ClubhouseCity, and thanks for the guy whose post I've missed.

P.S. I tried violet and red flowers. Got 2 wisps.

Executive Chef
    I'm really really hoping that the next event has something exciting and easily repeated like.....oh......let's say.....chopping rocks or chopping trees, perhaps? Now THAT would be a fun event!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tankerslacers View Post
    Final upgrade for lower level players:
    Brew 6 of each potion
    Ask 20 neighbors for lucky hats
    Upgrade river to level 6 (requires 6 of each potion)
    No clovers are needed
    Enough purple and orange wisps for 6 potions...waaaaaaah

I'm going to not upgrade to 5 until I have the resources for those 6 potions.

Executive Chef
    I now have 210 lucky coins and 2 dust.

I have used 102 lucky dust so far.

The lucky dust return looks pretty good except those numbers are from the very start. My (unwanted) lucky coin bonanza didn't start until after using/collecting about 70 dust. Which means I get 4 dust per outcropping.

At this rate, I will need to chop 25 rock formations to finish. That should give me 600 more lucky coins. if I only had the 202 clovers and nuggets to use up the coins.
    Last edited by HuckleTown; 03-19-17 at 09:07 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TerraRanomi View Post
    4 of each potion & 4 clovers.
    Oh my. So unlike me to leave out a step. I deserve 100 lashes with a green wisp. (I feel confident that will result in getting zero lashes.)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    Enough purple and orange wisps for 6 potions...waaaaaaah

I'm going to not upgrade to 5 until I have the resources for those 6 potions.
    be careful with this strategy. That was my plan but now I'm way behind on my dust. This is quite the juggling act, especially with limited energy. From now on I'm going to use KatKrazie's tip and concentrate on rock chopping. And of course the mines and Ivy and we still need to fight bandits for clover.Whew!!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    be careful with this strategy. That was my plan but now I'm way behind on my dust. This is quite the juggling act, especially with limited energy. From now on I'm going to use KatKrazie's tip and concentrate on rock chopping. And of course the mines and Ivy and we still need to fight bandits for clover.Whew!!!
    That strategy includes the dust.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    That strategy includes the dust.
    Thats good. I made the mistake of chopping trees too much today and neglected so much other stuff. I think I panicked when I saw how many yellow we needed and chopped too many trees. Hopefully I'll get back on track tomorrow. Still got days to go.

Fashion Designer
    I finally got my 20 gems back and now I'm done. Not even bothering with the rest. Is not do able without too much time invested and can't be done on WiFi only.