Page 39 of 77 FirstFirst ... 2935363738394041424349 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 3/16 update - Somewhere over the Rainbow | *EXPIRED*

Executive Chef
    ★ the Unlucky Bandit .. poor fella has to be ****ed multiple times so that we harvest his lucky clovers lol .. irony

Rhino Keeper
    Has anyone gotten an unlucky trap from adventure or sir piglessworth?
    I have one on my inventory and I do not remember purchasing it.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    45 hours without a purple wisp
    Had this as well in the beginning. Since today I could catch up and made plenty of potion #3. Now at L3 and nearly done for L4, waiting for the next green to drop.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    You can craft potions ahead of time. The side goal will autocomplete if you have the necessary potions in inventory.
    Thank you!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Blanche_Lady View Post
    I found one in my inventory as well. I am positive I did not purchase it, although that part of my goal is checked as completed. I have done as many of the adventures as possible and have received numerous items each time, so am speculating that my trap must have been a drop from one of those.

Rhino Keeper
    The trap is a reward for upgrading to level 4.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaillock View Post
    I don't get upgrading to level 6. Do we actually have to brew 8 MORE of each potion after we just brewed 6 each for the goal?! Yikes!
    After making the 6 for the goal, you only have to make 2 more to have the 8 for the upgrade. So 8 total. Which is still a lot compared to the other levels.

Quote Originally Posted by Blanche_Lady View Post
    It's the prize for upgrading to level 4 and it looks like we get another one for upgrading to level 5 as well. (Not quite there yet, due to the green wisps roadblock)
    I wish at least one of the prizes was a few of the actual clover or some of the more rare wisps instead. Lol
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Host(ess)
    I am really enjoying this quest even though it is mega hard...but just a thought....i have two accounts one which i never spend gems or money..the other is my main one and i spend loads ..especially buying energy....and getting ahead in lb challenges..the one i don't spend gems on i am having no trouble with all materials i need..heaps of gold coins green wisps in adventures cruising along nicely..... but the one i spend gems on it seems very difficult i am not getting coins or dust or bandits....or purple wisps... plus no adventures due to lack of coins ..go figure

Farm Supplier
    Please, Team, can the other monsters be tranquilized a bit? I slaid about 25 bulls today, 5 fangbeasts, wasting precious energy, and only two tiny little skunkupines... one bandit popped up at about the 14th farmhouse or so... no fun... plus chickens do almost not drop and I promise to not buy any diamonds if these rates and proportions do not get a bit more reasonable... Sorry, but a theSwiss prices Isee...xxx make it happen and take the bulls away for a bit

I ve noticed that too! I have 298 lucky gold coins on account I never buy gems on. The other account I ve struggled all day to get gold coins, I'm at 4, it's laughable really