Page 36 of 77 FirstFirst ... 2632333435363738394046 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 3/16 update - Somewhere over the Rainbow | *EXPIRED*

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by idrispad View Post
    I don't think it's possible that the drop rate can vary that much by pure chance. I'd love to know what the criteria for high rates are though!
    Probably, those who spend maga bucks (real $$$$) to advance and finish in two days; before any of the normal players get to play even 24 hrs of the event. They have the higher chance/luck in drops. S8 is watching us closely as to where the $$ is! Only my opinion!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnisWa View Post
    Probably, those who spend maga bucks (real $$$$) to advance and finish in two days; before any of the normal players get to play even 24 hrs of the event. They have the higher chance/luck in drops. S8 is watching us closely as to where the $$ is! Only my opinion!
    Rest assured no mega bucks were spent in my kingdom and I still finished in 2 days. Random is random. No one's luck, good or bad, is by design.

Rhino Keeper
    I was getting bandits regularly until I upgraded to level 3....now I've hit over 20 farmhouses and only spawned a fangbeast. So not impressed right now. What a waste of energy for nothing.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    What level are you, are you on android?
    Level 33 iOS

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ClubhouseCity View Post
    My thanks for the player who posted collected flowers before the Sparkling Mine.
    You need 4 individual flowers (2 per mine) as to tap 2 before you tap the mine. Put out the flowers you need.
    If you
    get a monster you will not get the purple wisp. Wait and collect 2 flowers and you will get the purple wisp. Tap 2 flowers at a time before you go to the mine. This post explains this flower mine collecting in detail.
    What flowers?

So I should collect from 2 flowers and then immediately from 1 mine, repeat for additional mines?

Does it matter which flowers?

Farm Supplier
    Can I brew the potions in anticipation of the next upgrade to the river or is it part of the task to brew then give? On page 1 here it says brew potion #1 . . . Etc. I have some wisps so would like to get ahead, but not if they are not going to count!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    I've got the same issue as you. Every chop yields at least one gold coin. The dust is somewhat rare and I dont have the clovers or nuggets to use on the adventure.
    It looks like for some players the gold lucky coins and lucky dust switched drop rates!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Cafferati1 View Post
    Right now I'm getting lucky coins with every chop. I have 88 now. But very few unlucky bandits and no orange wisps from chickens at all.

OMG!!! You are very lucky
    Queendom of Cool 😊
    Proud member of ⚔️TSS⚔️ #️⃣6️⃣7️⃣

New Resident
    The number of clovers collected as shown in the workshop does not match the number shown in the goal book? The goal book is correct according to my count but the number in the workshop is 2 less?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by seascape9 View Post
    Can I brew the potions in anticipation of the next upgrade to the river or is it part of the task to brew then give? On page 1 here it says brew potion #1 . . . Etc. I have some wisps so would like to get ahead, but not if they are not going to count!
    You can craft potions ahead of time. The side goal will autocomplete if you have the necessary potions in inventory.