Page 27 of 77 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 3/16 update - Somewhere over the Rainbow | *EXPIRED*

Quote Originally Posted by BufftonHeights View Post
    Don't forget to check inventory for skunkupine traps. I found five after I wasted energy planting and harvesting corn. When I get them from adventures I just keep them in inventory ...
    Yes yes yes! Thank you so much for sharing.....i totally forgot about them..

I do think that 'encouraging' gem use is the ultimate reason S8 chose Ivy's hut. Old Thomas would have been a much better choice for the green wisps. They wouldn't have to make it a guaranteed drop, like it is from Ivy, but at least we'd have a chance of one every 2 hours instead of being stuck at only 2 per day. I believe the towers and spires are also available fairly early, and they are on 4 hour timers. Why not use those for something?

Just like chopping rock outcroppings is guaranteed to deplete a full charge of energy in under 2 minutes.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Rhino Keeper
    On that note: I so wish the red wisps could come from strawberries. This way we could be making lots of fruit trades on the side and replenish energy. Sniff.

Quote Originally Posted by Zirilka View Post
    On that note: I so wish the red wisps could come from strawberries. This way we could be making lots of fruit trades on the side and replenish energy. Sniff.
    Oooh! Yes! And the purple could come from glimmerbulbs!! That would make so much more sense. Instead, I'm forever maxed on mushrooms and all things stone. There seriously needs to be something that can be done with all those rocks, since they insist on making us chop them for every event. Pity we can't use the exchange to convert those into energy.
    As it is now, I don't ever do the energy trades, because I can't spare the energy to restock the materials for them.

I honestly think I wouldn't be so frustrated and disappointed with the non-stop timed events if there was even the tiniest smidgen of creativity and imagination put into them.
    Last edited by PrincessCupOButter; 03-18-17 at 10:29 AM.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ktorewqas View Post
    Remember not to create too many since each task asks to create potions I think it will not happen to the potion #2 since wisp from ivy hut will be the hardest to get
    So far for me if I already have the requisite number in inventory the goal autocompletes. So it's really a HAVE goal and not a BREW goal. Just bad wording on S8's part which is sadly par for the course.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    Oooh! Yes! And the purple could come from glimmerbulbs!!
    Preach on sister. You got me all dreamy.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    So far for me if I already have the requisite number in inventory the goal autocompletes. So it's really a HAVE goal and not a BREW goal. Just bad wording on S8's part which is sadly par for the course.
    Thank you for clear that .
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71

no one has #8 ?

Executive Chef
    I've done the one adventure needed. I'm not going on another unless I'm really desperate for green or violet wisps and I have enough gold coins to go on the adventure from the cropping for lucky dust. I'm not searching for coins that I don't need.

On another note has anyone else seen their clover inventory drop by a number? I had 14 I now have 9. I've been on 1 adventure and can't think where else they could have gone.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleScorpion76 View Post
    I've done the one adventure needed. I'm not going on another unless I'm really desperate for green or violet wisps and I have enough gold coins to go on the adventure from the cropping for lucky dust. I'm not searching for coins that I don't need.

On another note has anyone else seen their clover inventory drop by a number? I had 14 I now have 9. I've been on 1 adventure and can't think where else they could have gone.
    Crafting the potions uses the clovers.