Page 23 of 77 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526273373 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 3/16 update - Somewhere over the Rainbow | *EXPIRED*

Quote Originally Posted by jbfps116 View Post
    it will take you AT LEAST 9-10 days just for the green wisps from Ivy's hut
    Good thing for me: I dont' want that freaky farie
    and from Katt's Kingdom level 5 fountain looks the same as early levels but for a tiny rainbow. not sure if 6 will be better but it does look kind of weird somehow.
    One good thing about the end prize is that it is supposed to have a chance to drop gold nuggets, gold eggs, and gold apples. So if you don't have a gold mine it would be a good prize to get.
    Wielder of the first imitation Thuakie Sword! ⚪✈➖➖➖▶ Fighting imaginary dragons with costume swords. Level 50, accepts new neighbors. Now free player due to kingdom inn, glimmer Ali, and onyx board.

Is it just the sparkling mines that drop wisps or do the deep mines drop also? I've tried deep mines & didn't get anything but that doesn't mean anything judging by drop rates of sparkling mines.

Fashion Designer
    Several things...
    1. I can not upgrade my rainbow river thing. There is no level associated with it. Just coins when I collect every 4 hours.
    *wasn't there yet

2. I crafted the potion from the red and yellow wisps. When I collected it, I did not get a potion - I received Super Glue, but I was able to advance to lucky porion #2. I do not have lucky potion #1 in storage.
    *fixed

3. Fangbeasts keep popping up when I collect from farmhouses. Shouldn't they be turned off for the event?

4. I have chopped 11 outcroppings and have 2 coins. What gives?
    Last edited by jaymieb2; 03-18-17 at 07:00 AM.

New Resident
    I think there's a bug with my game. Everytimes a chop a outcropping rock, I receives a gold coin, I have now 45 gold coin!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AuddxS View Post
    I think there's a bug with my game. Everytimes a chop a outcropping rock, I receives a gold coin, I have now 45 gold coin!
    Wow, you are in opposite world someone chopped 15 outcropping and got none.
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jaymieb2 View Post
    Several things...
    1. I can not upgrade my rainbow river thing. There is no level associated with it. Just coins when I collect every 4 hours.

2. I crafted the potion from the red and yellow wisps. When I collected it, I did not get a potion - I received Super Glue, but I was able to advance to lucky porion #2. I do not have lucky potion #1 in storage.

3. Fangbeasts keep popping up when I collect from farmhouses. Shouldn't they be turned off for the event?

4. I have chopped 11 outcroppings and have 2 coins. What gives?
    1. I think you need to work on task 5 to enable upgrade.
    2. Contact support
    3. fang beast shows up too
    4. It's rare drop. But 11 croppings for 2 coins . It's bad luck. Hope you get better luck
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71

Executive Chef
    After fighting about 4 boars while chopping 1 rock pile, I now spawn a skunkupine from my flowers. I leave it there until I'm done chopping rocks. Or if I'm lucky to get a bandit, I'll leave it there to chop more rocks. Way too many dire boars!!!! Rediculous.
    I personally am having fairly good luck with skunkupies with my flowers.

Executive Chef
    Just got a fangbeast from farmhouse. I'm beginning to think this is the new version of a monster hunt. Crazy! I'm getting just a little bit irritated. Good grief.

Farm Supplier
    Tap tap on farmhouses and 1 fangbeast later and no bandit sigh what a pain
    Last edited by Ann255780; 03-17-17 at 09:09 PM.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by AuddxS View Post
    Send some my way i only have 7 ..