Page 16 of 77 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 3/16 update - Somewhere over the Rainbow | *EXPIRED*

Quote Originally Posted by Zirilka View Post
    I just wanted to double-check: Pepe the friendly skunkupine spawns normal evil ones? I'm asking because I don't think I ever spawned anything from it.
    Yes, Pepe does spawn the regular skunkupines. And I believe the elfcupine (from barons tent) does too. At least they do when I don't need them for a quest. Since this started, they seem to have gone into hiding. But I did get one from corn.

I see posts of rock outcroppings spawning skunkupines....all I get from mine are tons of dire boars. And fangbeasts from the chickens and trees. Wish this would happen during a monster hunt. :-/
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rulerofjennyville View Post
    I'm not getting red mushroom circles to drop anything but mushrooms. And I'm not getting any bandits either. This is going to be one of those challenges where you don't win anything unless you buy a lot of gems - I can tell.

Do you have the red mushroom circles out? I think they need to be those ones. At least for me they're the only one with red wisps

Quote Originally Posted by rulerofjennyville View Post
    I'm not getting red mushroom circles to drop anything but mushrooms. And I'm not getting any bandits either. This is going to be one of those challenges where you don't win anything unless you buy a lot of gems - I can tell.
    I hear you. I have horrible droprates too. Draining all my energy collecting from farm houses and all i get is useless fang beasts. Still I got hope that luck will turn

Fashion Designer
    Update to goal 6: reward is energy crate of 10 energy

Goal 7: brew potion #1 x 2
    Brew potion #2 x 2
    Brew potion 3 x 2
    Find clovers x 4
    Upgrade Rainbow River to Level 4 requires potion 1 x 3, potion 2 x 3, potion 3 x 3, and 3 clovers
    Reward 1 unlucky bandit trap

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by tigarlilyvol View Post

Brew potion #2 x 2
    Brew potion 3 x 2
    Find clovers x 4
    Upgrade Rainbow River to Level 4 requires potion 1 x 3, potion 2 x 3, potion 3 x 3, and 3 clovers
    I would like too know how some people can get ahead is it by sheer luck or spendib gems? Even if i play all day i don't seem to get ahead

Fashion Designer
    Can someone remind me all the places to 'find' skunkpines?
    Wheat, corn, tomatos, flowers?
    Baking lots of HappyHearts here at my Bakery

Quote Originally Posted by tigarlilyvol View Post

Brew potion #2 x 2
    Brew potion 3 x 2
    Find clovers x 4
    I just knew eventually we'd start needing 3 of each potion.

I think I just got 3 Lucky gold coins from upgrading to level 2. Don't remember if someone mentioned that or not. Nevermind...I see it in post 1. SW is on it as usual
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    I have no yellow trees, they should have been more specific about where to get red wisps (rings, not just mushrooms) and I'm sick of chopping rocks. Pass.

I will go for the horse but that's it. Good luck to those who are trying.
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirelie View Post

But, uch, I forget, please help me: skunkupines (blue whisps) come from tomato and wheat (and skunkupine trap). But even from something else?
    Also the yellow acer trees spawn skunkupines (and fangbeasts) and we are already chopping them for the yellow wisps. For this event, chopping the rocks is spawning skunkupines but they still spawn boars sometimes too. I initially planted corn to get the skunkupines but I'm doing well now getting them from doing event activities.

Rhino Keeper
    Is the adventure the only use we have for the illusive Lucky Gold Coins? I can't find another use for them, but want to be sure before I waste mine sending my knights out on yet another lark. They seem to be be playing more and more on these adventures and returning with less and less loot for my coffers.