Page 71 of 77 FirstFirst ... 2161676869707172737475 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 3/16 update - Somewhere over the Rainbow | *EXPIRED*

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AuntyRose32 View Post
    Can someone clarify that I've got this straight please.

I need 6 of each colour potion to complete the goal and get Aideen and then I need 2 more of each color potion to level up the Rainbow River to level 6, which is the final level?

I just want to make sure because I'm still trying to beat the clock and finish this up and with only six hours left it's cutting it close, no room for error.
    Not quite - you need to level up before you get Aideen - so you need 8 of each! Well, that's unless you are a lower level player - (17 - 35) if so then 6 is what you need.

Rhino Keeper
    I have an hour or so to wait and see if my final adventure will give me a green wisp. I have none from adventurees so far.
    If not, I will have to do a full 24 gem speed up of Ivy to start my final potion. I missed too many collections last wweeek.
    If there are really gold items drfopping from the lepreechaun it will be worth it.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by EsmeW2 View Post
    Not quite - you need to level up before you get Aideen - so you need 8 of each! Well, that's unless you are a lower level player - (17 - 35) if so then 6 is what you need.
    Okay I see, thanks for clearing that up for the quick reply, I need 8 of each as I'm a higher level player. I'm reading over it so much I'm confusing myself!
    "Style is a simple way of saying complicated things"
    (Jean Cocteau)
    "Cooking is like love. It should be entered into with abandon or not at all"
    (Harriet Van Horne)
    "If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave"
    (Mo Willems)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AuntyRose32 View Post
    It takes 30 clovers to summon the Clydesdale. If you leveled up your rainbow river before going to the work shop to craft it, it's possible you used some of your shamrocks on that, for example when you level up to level 5 it required 4 shamrocks to do that. Did you level up before you summoned the Clydesdale?
    Yes I did but I used 20 to level up the darn river?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Wonkaland99 View Post
    I have an hour or so to wait and see if my final adventure will give me a green wisp. I have none from adventurees so far.
    If not, I will have to do a full 24 gem speed up of Ivy to start my final potion. I missed too many collections last wweeek.
    If there are really gold items drfopping from the lepreechaun it will be worth it.
    I just got a gold nugget from Aideen on my main game, so I do think she's worth it. I also had to so some speeding up of Ivy earlier today, as I knew I wasn't going to make it on my second game otherwise - missed collections and got a very slow start due to having to get enough mermaid scales on the early goals. And I had a similar experience to you with the green wisps - I did about 5 adventures on that version of the game and never got a green one - I spent most of Saturday chopping rocks so I could go on adventures, but it didn't work for me. Good luck with your final adventure - hope it works for you!

Quote Originally Posted by msmorg View Post
    Help! I gathered 30 clovers and then it prompted me to Summons the Clydesdale which took me to the workshop and now it shows I only have 10 clovers and need 30! Is that right???
    To get the river all the way to level 6 requires 11 lucky clovers total (for upper level players) and the adventures also use clovers. The goalbook records the total amount collected, but it doesn't change to reflect how many have been used.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Executive Chef
    If you're a lower level player (17-35) it took 16 clovers to level your rainbow river to level 5 and if you're a higher level player (35-50) it took 11 clovers to level up to level 5... I think. So yeah if you're missing 20 then something's off, unless you also sent of the chasing the rainbow adventure at the castle, which takes 1 clovers per adventure.
    "Style is a simple way of saying complicated things"
    (Jean Cocteau)
    "Cooking is like love. It should be entered into with abandon or not at all"
    (Harriet Van Horne)
    "If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave"
    (Mo Willems)

Rhino Keeper
    Aideen gave me a gold nugget on the first collection. That made all the hard work seem worth it, lol.

I feel so stupid. When I realized the clovers I used to level up the river couldn't go for Clydesdale even though they checked off, I bought diamonds. Didn't realize the clover cost so much. Now the diamonds are gone and still not enough to get Clyde. I never should've bought the diamonds. The bandits are rare too.... I'm thinking I should just avoid these timed tasks from now on.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by candie1230 View Post
    Wow, I feel bad for you... I got a wisps each time I visited Ivy's hut. Storm8 REALLY needs to cut out the randomness of the game. It's not fair to people who play this game, and not being able to finish the goal because of "random drops". Random/rare drops should not be on timed goals!!!
    I made it. The trick for me was chopping a lot of rocks and going on the adventures, instead of chasing around after chickens and such. In all the adventure, I got a lot of orbs and 2 green ones. So I could finish early and work on the horses.