Page 66 of 77 FirstFirst ... 165662636465666768697076 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 3/16 update - Somewhere over the Rainbow | *EXPIRED*

I have just chopped 4 rock outcropping and not a single not so lucky gold coin.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Info added to post 1:
    Event Start date 3/16 12 PM DST | Event ends on 3/27 4PM DST

confirmation of official drops - thanks PikaSquirrel!
    Aideen drops:
    • Golden Nugget
    • Golden Egg
    • Golden Apple
    • Lumin Essence
    • Wheat
    • Jewels
    • Builder's Paste

Lucky Clydesdale drops:
    • Horse Hair
    • Sugar
    • Carrots
    • Fertilizer (level 20+)

Rhino Keeper
    I agree with the comments that this felt more like the earlier CS events. I'm going to get my fairy tomorrow morning and my horse with one more troll. Plus I'll get a bonus 20 gems! Very nice. And fairly stress free even with all the rock and tree chopping. Note: no gems spent, no bundles purchased.

Since I had knew I would have to wait a few days for the green wisps for Level 6, I decided to wean out my inactive neighbors, something I do a few times a year during big events. I visited every neighbor, checking for activity, recent event prizes, growing crops, etc. I made note of their levels too. Then I visited them again at a different time of day the next day. When I got to The request step, I sent each potentially inactive one a hat request, and again the second day (just in case).
    My findings:
    Original # of neighbors: 272
    Potential inactive ones: 116
    Non-responsive ones by the fourth day: 89 (19 were level 50)

Will not delete any neighbors until the end of the event, just in case. At least I'm down to a slightly more manageable number of neighbors, ones that are hopefully still playing Castle Story.
    If this event is an indication for a new CS direction, maybe we'll get some expansions soon (said with extreme hope). And return to the storyline?
    Last edited by hkcorrigan; 03-25-17 at 07:55 AM.
    I play for fun ❤️🏰👸🏼 CS: kiro kingdom.

Do we have to complete goals to get the faerie? I thought just getting the river to level 6 is what is required.

Executive Chef
    Same here. one more collection in tomorrow morning then I will get that faery
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by JojoMoonflower View Post
    Do we have to complete goals to get the faerie? I thought just getting the river to level 6 is what is required.
    Yes. finish goal 9 to get the faery
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cookie2crumble View Post
    I have just chopped 4 rock outcropping and not a single not so lucky gold coin.
    Same here 4 rock outcropping, no Lucky Coins and instead of skunkipines I get 2 or 3 boars per rock, then collected from both mines, nothing. Used all my energy and got zip. Sigh. Hanging in there though, if I can get Lucky Coins for Adventures and get the wisps I need maybe I'll make it.
    Last edited by msmorg; 03-26-17 at 05:48 PM.

I am wondering if there is a glitch with the mines. I have been collecting from the sparkling mines the past 4 days and not even one violet wisp to be found. I was on target to get my Leprechaun Faerie days ago, however with no violet wisps my kingdom will be without. ��

Anybody have any hints on getting purple wisps? I have been unable to get any for the last three days.

Farm Supplier
    I just got my fairie. I am so happy