Page 40 of 77 FirstFirst ... 3036373839404142434450 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 3/16 update - Somewhere over the Rainbow | *EXPIRED*

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by waterbushbabies View Post
    I ve noticed that too! I have 298 lucky gold coins on account I never buy gems on. The other account I ve struggled all day to get gold coins, I'm at 4, it's laughable really
    Probably just a coincidence. I buy gems and my drops were average to good.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Zirilka View Post
    The trap is a reward for upgrading to level 4.
    Thanks. Obviously, I wasn't paying close attention. I'm rather enjoying this quest. Just plodding along refusing to stress over ridiculous drops has certainly increased my enjoyment of another quest which will result in me receiving more useless deco. Or not.

Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    Auddxs, Huckletown, Cafferati1, Maxiandtaz and all those who have a multitude of lucky gold coins and very few lucky dusts, you should report this in the bugs and issues section. Doesn't sound right. Are you all at the low level requirements? Must be really frustrating not to get any dusts!

I now have 189 lucky coin, 156 lucky dust and the horse, plus enough clover to finish the upgrade. I'm at 9 orange, 18 blue 29 red and 30 yellow. I've had no purple Wisps from 5 mine collections, and one green from every Ivy drop. River is at level 4 and I don't buy anything. I'm level 36 IOS. Don't know what is normal! 😂

Executive Chef
    Task 8 is almost the same as task 7: brew 2 each potions, have 2 clovers (my auto checked so I guess it's 2), upgrade the river to lvl 5 (4 each potions, 4 cloves) reward is a bandit trap
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71

Rhino Keeper
    It's the prize for upgrading to level 4 and it looks like we get another one for upgrading to level 5 as well. (Not quite there yet, due to the green wisps roadblock)
    I wish at least one of the prizes was a few of the actual clover or some of the more rare wisps instead. Lol
    Thanks!!!!

How does anyone have a surplus of lucky coins?? I get about one per 4 FULL rock outcropping chopped....as in, one per 80 energy wasted

Farm Supplier
    It seems like lower level player have more lucky coins but cannot use them all because they have few golden nuggets. And just the opposite for higher levels.

Final upgrade for lower level players:
    Brew 6 of each potion
    Ask 20 neighbors for lucky hats
    Upgrade river to level 6 (requires 6 of each potion)
    No clovers are needed
    Last edited by tankerslacers; 03-19-17 at 07:40 PM. Reason: Spelling

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    The best use of energy is chopping rocks. If I had limited energy, I would not collect from chickens and mushrooms because you'll get plenty of red and orange wisps from doing the adventure. The adventure does not always drop the rarer colors like green and violet, but it always drops multiples of red, orange and yellow. So chopping rocks gets you the necessary lucky gold coins to do the adventure. Plus you have a chance of spawning a skunk even though boars are more common.

You'll need 4 of each colored potion to upgrade the river to level 5.

Happy St. Patrick's Day and good luck to you all.
    4 of each potion & 4 clovers.

Banned
    The best use of energy is chopping rocks. If I had limited energy, I would not collect from chickens and mushrooms because you'll get plenty of red and orange wisps from doing the adventure. The adventure does not always drop the rarer colors like green and violet, but it always drops multiples of red, orange and yellow. So chopping rocks gets you the necessary lucky gold coins to do the adventure. Plus you have a chance of spawning a skunk even though boars are more common.

You'll need 4 of each colored potion to upgrade the river to level 5.

Happy St. Patrick's Day and good luck to you all.
    Do you have to do the adventure at all? I'm trying to save clovers to get both a horse and to use for the fairy and it seems like a waste of clovers.