Page 33 of 77 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 3/16 update - Somewhere over the Rainbow | *EXPIRED*

Rhino Keeper
    I'm wondering if there is a bit of difference between Android and iPad. On my iPad game I'm falling behind with the purple drops from the mines which hardly ever seem to drop them and it seems harder to generate the beasts from the farms. Or maybe this is just part of the randomness that people are noticing. Not seeing differences between the two for gold coins or lucky dust.

I've not had the adventure drop purple or green on either the version. Has anyone else had these wisps from adventures? - don't want to use up too many precious nuggets if I can get the wisps in other ways.

Rhino Keeper
    I got the Lucky Clydesdale (she's in front of the King's Keep if anyone wants to see her), same animation as the other Clydesdales, and so far, for drops: 1 horse hair, 1 or 2 sugars, 1 fertilizer, & 2 carrots. I was definitely hoping for more since the timer is double a regular horse. But that's it so far. I'll post again if I get anything different. Did anyone else get anything different yet? Seems like the regular horse droppings so far. LOL
    Last edited by tonyjosiah; 03-19-17 at 05:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    I hear ya ,,,but you have to get through level 3-5 and a lot of people can't get in the game like that,, they cut it so close it's not funny ..
    ...or FUN. I don't understand why they have to make the goals so ridiculously hard/virtually impossible. I have chopped 10+ rock outcroppings in the last 24 hours and am still stuck at the same 4 gold coins that I had when I started, which means I have received absolutely no new ones. I used 5 for the end of rainbow search, which means I have only received 9 in total. You have to use the FULL SET OF ENERGY just to chop 2 (assuming the troll doesn't come 3 or 4 times before you can finish). Also, for the last 20+ visits to farmhouses, I have not seen the Unlucky Bandit. How are you ever supposed to collect 30 clover to summon the Clydesdale? To make matters worse, all the river upgrades are using up what few I have been able to collect. They really need to increase the energy max. Or better yet, eliminate the energy max altogether so that you can build up endless energy when you're not playing for a while (especially overnight). Better still, do away with energy and just let us tap on whatever is ready instead of constantly waiting for energy. There need to be better, more frequent ways to get green wisps, too. The others are rare enough, but the greens are going to be impossible. If you accidentally miss Ivy's during the day, you could end up with one of the 12 hours being at midnight and not even get to do that one at all. The goals in this game are almost always so difficult, they end up just being frustrating instead of fun and challenging. I wish S8 would work on that. There need to be better/less energy wasting ways to get lots more wisps, lucky dust, lucky gold coins, and clovers.

Rhino Keeper
    To get the Clyesdale, I only need 4 according to the book. However, according to workshop, I need 6. All I keep spawning are the orange fang beasts. It's not fun!
    Good Luck to everyone.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Fairy4kingdom View Post
    I'm sorry to say I had the same thing happen to me-paying 50 gems for 1 lucky gold coin?! It seems to me this is going to be yet another event that is waste of gems, time, energy and patience! S8, why aren't you listening to players? When will we get back to the storyline and get new expansions?
    I didn't get even one! The first 20-25 outcrops didn't yield even one, either. Now I get one gold coin every 1-2 outcrops.....don't understand how some people are getting a coin with every chop? That is way past "random".

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    I'm yielding a gold coin every chop too just not the lucky god coin,, I bet I have chopped 6 outcropping with no lucky coin ,lots of boars, that eat our energy
    We are definitely talking about the lucky coin...I have 142 in inventory, receive at least one for every chop. I've only got 14 dust and haven't crafted a potion since before my lucky coin bonanza started.

On another note, I'm away from home and used my phones hotspot for the first time EVER to collect from the mine...NO WISP AGAIN, 42 hours and counting.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnisWa View Post
    To get the Clyesdale, I only need 4 according to the book. However, according to workshop, I need 6. All I keep spawning are the orange fang beasts. It's not fun!
    Good Luck to everyone.
    Your book and workshop may differ in numbers because the book shows what you've collected in total, while the workshop shows your current inventory. You have to use clover to upgrade the river, and if you go on the adventure.
    I play for fun ❤️🏰👸🏼 CS: kiro kingdom.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    We are definitely talking about the lucky coin...I have 142 in inventory, receive at least one for every chop. I've only got 14 dust and haven't crafted a potion since before my lucky coin bonanza started.

On another note, I'm away from home and used my phones hotspot for the first time EVER to collect from the mine...NO WISP AGAIN, 42 hours and counting.
    These drop rate are just not far ,,I have 145 gold dust..one lucky coin

Quote Originally Posted by EsmeW2 View Post
    I'm wondering if there is a bit of difference between Android and iPad. On my iPad game I'm falling behind with the purple drops from the mines which hardly ever seem to drop them and it seems harder to generate the beasts from the farms. Or maybe this is just part of the randomness that people are noticing. Not seeing differences between the two for gold coins or lucky dust.

I've not had the adventure drop purple or green on either the version. Has anyone else had these wisps from adventures? - don't want to use up too many precious nuggets if I can get the wisps in other ways.
    I have had both, but only one of each, and I have sent out 5 adventures. I have mainly gotten red/orange/yellow.

Red face Horse droppings!

Quote Originally Posted by tonyjosiah View Post
    I got the Lucky Clydesdale (she's in front of the King's Keep if anyone wants to see her), same animation as the other Clydesdales, and so far, for drops: 1 horse hair, 1 or 2 sugars, 1 fertilizer, & 2 carrots. I was definitely hoping for more since the timer is double a regular horse. But that's it so far. I'll post again if I get anything different. Did anyone else get anything different yet? Seems like the regular horse droppings so far. LOL
    Lol!!
    My lucky coin drop rate from rock outcroppings is horse droppings! (Tongue firmly in cheek) haha!