Page 62 of 77 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 3/16 update - Somewhere over the Rainbow | *EXPIRED*

Rhino Keeper
    Oh, no! I think I've accidentally climbed aboard the No-Purple-Wisp train! Last night I sped the mine collections with gems and got nothing. First collection this morning, nothing! Stop the train! I want to get off!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Alohatami View Post
    Oh, no! I think I've accidentally climbed aboard the No-Purple-Wisp train! Last night I sped the mine collections with gems and got nothing. First collection this morning, nothing! Stop the train! I want to get off!
    Welcome aboard, unfortunately it's an express train with no stops. You're on for the duration I'm considering jumping from this moving train lol.

Farm Supplier
    I guess I'm a lucky one, I have everything except for the green wisps, so I set a 12hr timer for Ivy's hut, to collect on time. Now I just have to get another 11 shamrocks for the horse. I hope I can get the 6 wisps that I need for the green potion in the remaining time!!!

Host(ess)
    Well, I won't get enough green wisps to finish, and I'm hoping I'll get enough lucky clovers to finish the horse. I was on track for the potions but then it was a couple days with no green wisps at all. Oh well, I was looking forward to having the green faerie.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ileeas View Post
    Well, I won't get enough green wisps to finish, and I'm hoping I'll get enough lucky clovers to finish the horse. I was on track for the potions but then it was a couple days with no green wisps at all. Oh well, I was looking forward to having the green faerie.
    If you look back you will see S8 have confirmed green wisps ALWAYS drop. Did you collect from Ivy's house? If you did and did not get a green wisp report as a bug.

Edit - see pika's post number 555

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ileeas View Post
    You should report this. Ivy's hut is supposed to be a guaranteed drop.

I'd report this and collect enough of all the other wisps and lucky dust (while concentrating on the farmhouses) so that when/if S8 resolves this, you can craft the potion #2's. have the 1 and 3 potion all crafted.

Host(ess)
    Got the horse ahead of schedule yesterday, but not bothered to try for a second. Looking forward to a return to casual gaming!

I have everything for Aideen... except ONE hat. Been stuck on 19 for the last 12 hours. Hilarious.

Going back to normal collecting and still getting wisps. I have quite an excess of blue and violet, and will have lots of greens too by the end. Would be nice if I could gift or sell them FS2 style like others have suggested. Oh well, good luck to those still trying!
    DS old timer | CS why not | FS2 abandonner | DC meh

I just had a rainbow, a 2x1 arch, drop from the adventure. Looks nice by the rainbow river. I think it was either my 5th or 6th adventure. Otherwise, I've only gotten a red, yellow, and orange wisp each time.

Purple Wisp

Have not received any purple wisp for the last two days on Castle Story - over the rainbow. Have anyone been experiencing the same issue.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by puzzlecatz View Post
    I seem to be getting a good gold nugget drop from out croppings for this event and think it is a good time to stockpile on these for the future. I am ready to complete the final upgrade to my river but am hesitant as once I have done this I am afraid my nugget drops will decrease. Does anyone know whether drops will continue til the timer runs out or will they discontinue as soon as I have completed all my goals?
    the answer to this post is.. once last upgrade is completed all extra drops to do with the event stops.. EXCEPT the spawing of the unlucky bandits from the farm houses. I haven't noticed anymore gold nuggets dropping from the outcropping rocks, even though I chopped to get rid of those I had scattered around the kingdom. also the colored wisp crafts in the potion shop disappear as well as the adventure from the castle.
    Last edited by MoonVillage3; 03-23-17 at 02:19 PM.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74