Page 46 of 77 FirstFirst ... 3642434445464748495056 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 3/16 update - Somewhere over the Rainbow | *EXPIRED*

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by judafarm View Post
    I have the same problem
    Ivy not give everytime a green wisp.
    Yesterday I collect 2 times from Ivy, but I did not received a wisp.
    This day I collect one time till now and also then not a wisp...
    So, Ivy not give all the time a green wisp!!!!!
    I always get a green wisp.

But........Only Had 10 lucky coins during the whole event though so far.

I don't understand the randomness of this game either. ;-)
    Last edited by scavaig; 03-20-17 at 01:09 PM.

Executive Chef
    I posted in the Bug thread about the lucky coins. The issue has been resolved.

Can I use my lucky coins to purchase purple wisps please? (still non existent 57 hours and counting). even if I had gold nuggets and clovers to spare, I'd need 75 of each to use up my lucky coins.

I'd trade for lucky dust too as I still need 120. That's 30+ outcroppings at my current drop rate :|

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tankerslacers View Post
    Final upgrade for lower level players:
    Brew 6 of each potion
    Ask 20 neighbors for lucky hats
    Upgrade river to level 6 (requires 6 of each potion)
    No clovers are needed
    Thank you. Looks like my lower level kingdom might make it...providing I'll get some more violet wisp. In my other kingdom it will be a lot harder, higher level and no alicorns or buildings that give energy.

Back to work

Rhino Keeper
    Well randomness and luck is part of the game, but I've never heard of such variations before!

For me the event is absolutely doable. The bottleneck is green wisps, but I expect to get one in about an hour, which (when brewed) will get the river to level 5. Then just 8 more. And clovers are also coming along nicely, I think I have 27 now.

I've been using Katt's strategy prioritizing the rocks (plus Ivy's hut and mines) which have also given sufficient blue wisps from skunks. Second priority has been trees and farms. Only rarely have I chased the red and orange wisps, which have dropped fairly easy.

Rocks have given me enough coins to go on 5 adventures, out of which 3 yielded a green wisp. And the rocks have also given a surplus of the nuggets. So far I've only spent 1 gem to hurry up Ivy before going to bed. I do have a number of alicorns though, and had time to play regularly during the weekend.

There are still many days left, so hang in there, even if luck hasn't come your way. I hope for the best for all of you trying

Fashion Designer
    Crops are not working for me with the skunkupines, but I am having luck with purple flowers. I have 14 out, and can usually get a skunkupine every other collection. Two a day is enough for me, as I used gemtraps early one, my choice.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #60
    Life is sweeter with friends! Journey on...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jbfps116 View Post
    WHAT DOES the finished rainbow river DROP???
    ★ the rainbow pond has been dropping coins all these while.. I am not optimistic of the maxed level that it will drop anything spectacular except coins

New Resident
    No purple wisps are being dropped for me. Is anyone else having the same problem? I'm getting really frustrated! Thanks!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by basil98 View Post
    No purple wisps are being dropped for me. Is anyone else having the same problem? I'm getting really frustrated! Thanks!
    I haven't seen a purple wisp in about two days, I'm also having trouble with all the other wisp. I went through 30 chickens without getting a single orange wisp. This randomness sucks. I wish storm8 would read our comments and fix the game!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Den8137259 View Post
    ★ the rainbow pond has been dropping coins all these while.. I am not optimistic of the maxed level that it will drop anything spectacular except coins
    Unfinished buildings usually drop coins only. Hope it drops water and mermaid scales or something.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by TerraRanomi View Post
    Unfinished buildings usually drop coins only. Hope it drops water and mermaid scales or something.
    I'm finished and have only received coins from the rainbow pond. :/
    Name: Tybug