Page 59 of 77 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 3/16 update - Somewhere over the Rainbow | *EXPIRED*

I finally figured what comes out of the rainbow adventures. I might be mistaken, but I've seen the pattern after going through several adventures. Here's the tip ... The type of coloured wisp you'll get depends on what you have in your storage at the time you collect from the adventure. So if you only have yellow, orange, and blue in your storage, expect to redeem one each of the yellow, orange, and blue wisps at the end of 4 hours.

At one time, I took the end of the rainbow adventure because I had everything except the green wisps. True enough, I collected all coloured wisps and the rock outcropping dust... but no green wisp! Another time, I only had an orange, yellow, and red in my storage. After the adventure, I also collected one each of orange, yellow, and red. I thought it was a random fluke, so I tried to go on several other adventures. Each time, the pattern continued. I'm not sure if this pattern will hold for other players, or those using other devices. But it doesn't harm you to try.

So I suggest, don't make your potions yet and keep a few of the wisps in your storage until an adventure is done. Might work... or might not. For me, it did. Hopefully, it works for you guys too.

I'm still having a horrid time with drop rates, with trolls spawning. I bust my hump, I'm only on level 3 of the rainbow river. I've chopped mountains of rock for 11 lucky coins.... 11, and people are getting 100 of them, one with every chop. But with those 11, I decided to use 5 and do at least one adventure, I hated using a lucky clover, it dropped me down 7 from 8. If I got more trolls and less fang beasts, I could perhaps have had more. 5 days left I don't think I'm going to get the leprechaun or the horse. I'm so not having "the luck of the Irish".

Executive Chef
    @ DarcyFeather
    ummm! this could be possible. keeping one in our inventory makes no harm and possibly we'll receive another to pair along. anything is worth trying, as the possibilities differ so much.. we never know what works.

for those collecting lucky clovers for the lucky horse.. place 10/12 farm houses. tap all! do a quick collect and something is bound to happen. your chances are more with more farm houses you place as you can repeat the procedure.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by derekpizzaking View Post
    I'm still having a horrid time with drop rates, with trolls spawning. I bust my hump, I'm only on level 3 of the rainbow river. I've chopped mountains of rock for 11 lucky coins.... 11, and people are getting 100 of them, one with every chop. But with those 11, I decided to use 5 and do at least one adventure, I hated using a lucky clover, it dropped me down 7 from 8. If I got more trolls and less fang beasts, I could perhaps have had more. 5 days left I don't think I'm going to get the leprechaun or the horse. I'm so not having "the luck of the Irish".
    those getting 100s of lucky coins are 'lucky' to have this glitch.. you like me (and most) are in the group of normality. collect as frequent as you can.. it's the times you collect that raise your possibilities of finding what you need. fangbeasts are there just to make collections more difficult, they have to appear in order to get to the unlucky bandit round of appearing.
    Good Luck!
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Well, I officially only need purple wisp. I should feel good about that and I mostly do; I am excited to now focus on my kingdom. However it's been so long since I've gotten a purple wisp that I am worried about finishing. My drop rate of 2 every 4 days won't allow me to finish.

FYI, those of us "lucky" enough to get 100's of lucky coins from rocks didn't receive any gold nuggets and don't have enough in inventory to use to get wisps (r,y,o) that were easy to acquire anyway.

Executive Chef
    on a note of encouragement and not delusion.. I've finished as I have lots of energy supply can work faster, and add, it's all possible if you collect regularly without missing collections on Mines and Ivy's. the chances are all there.. but if you miss collections, you'll also miss out on your chances. there are periods of no drops but also periods drops come in.

farm houses: needs 10/12
    chickens: needs at least 15
    mines: collect at each collection from both mines, at different times seems more helpful.
    ivy's: each collection counts!
    skunkypines: plant at least 10 corns.. chop them and continue chopping a rock. before collection finishes 1 will appear.
    trees: calculate 1 or 2 per tree, but I've also seen 4/5
    energy: use all normal energy and don't let it overflow, do normal adventures as well, energy returns are much higher than usual. use lucky workshop, green house, visit nbrs.. anything that gives extra energy. Alis and daily Alis are precious.

abandon other collections not needed at the moment and set up kingdom with whatever is useful for the event.. you can always put it back to normal after with help of a photo if you don't remember. forget trying to use max materials, it's a pity but you need the energy used to collect them, you can always stock up again when things are calm.

and.. don't loose hope and Good Luck!
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Moon, I haven't missed any collections and have only concentrated on the event (as evidenced by every other resource, including green wisps and clovers for the horse, has been obtained). I've lost hope but will still set those timers to not get a purple wisp from the mines.

Rhino Keeper
    I feel so mean. I have purple wisps to spare and others need them so badly.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    Moon, I haven't missed any collections and have only concentrated on the event (as evidenced by every other resource, including green wisps and clovers for the horse, has been obtained). I've lost hope but will still set those timers to not get a purple wisp from the mines.
    My congratulations! I saw you're well ahead and will be able to finish with time to spare.. and maybe even time for a 2nd Lucky Clydesdale.. lol!
    Your kingdom even if not fully developed is giving you all what you need. You will soon receive Aideen.
    For the future.. build your other Mines and whatever else you can have two of. This helps alot to save time and also raises our possibilities during events when timed.

PS.. only collection from our Sparkling Mine counts (the small one called Mine) the Deep Mine doesn't give purple wisps. We are allowed to have 2 of each.
    Last edited by MoonVillage3; 03-22-17 at 11:52 PM.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RevdKathy View Post
    I feel so mean. I have purple wisps to spare and others need them so badly.
    don't feel bad.. there's nothing we can do to gift away our extras. You may have lots of some materials needed.. but maybe lacking in others. That's our luck! The only things we can do from our kingdoms is offer help and give suggestions to those who are in difficulty.
    and even that is difficult as in this event we have different types of drops.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74