Page 63 of 77 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 3/16 update - Somewhere over the Rainbow | *EXPIRED*

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Guinevere1 View Post
    Have not received any purple wisp for the last two days on Castle Story - over the rainbow. Have anyone been experiencing the same issue.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...w-12-day-event

Read this thread and you'll see how many players are experiencing the same problem..... there's a lot.
    "Style is a simple way of saying complicated things"
    (Jean Cocteau)
    "Cooking is like love. It should be entered into with abandon or not at all"
    (Harriet Van Horne)
    "If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave"
    (Mo Willems)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dazzy_rascal View Post
    Got the horse ahead of schedule yesterday, but not bothered to try for a second. Looking forward to a return to casual gaming!

I have everything for Aideen... except ONE hat. Been stuck on 19 for the last 12 hours. Hilarious.

Going back to normal collecting and still getting wisps. I have quite an excess of blue and violet, and will have lots of greens too by the end. Would be nice if I could gift or sell them FS2 style like others have suggested. Oh well, good luck to those still trying!

Sometimes the counter seems to stall out. If you haven't done so, do a force close. Or do several. Often that little trick will get the count to move again.

Can someone please tell me what time, and in which time zone, this event ends? Thank you

Farm Supplier
    Yay 3 purple wisps today and I have 2 more to go the train has stopped

Host(ess)
    I CANNOT BELIEVE IT ...this mornining i needed 20 clovers and with only getting few bandits i thought i could forget about the horse
    But every tap on farmhouses i am getting a bandit so i only need three more bandits yay....i only have three farmhouses also  lucky its my day off work today ����

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Meereen39 View Post
    I CANNOT BELIEVE IT ...this mornining i needed 20 clovers and with only getting few bandits i thought i could forget about the horse
    But every tap on farmhouses i am getting a bandit so i only need three more bandits yay....i only have three farmhouses also  lucky its my day off work today ����
    Meh. I'm on level 9 of that rainbow pond and if I'm reading it right I need six of each potion to get the fairy. No way I'm going to be able to complete - once again - and I had all spring break to click. I'm glad I didn't spend any real money on this - they're loosing money with me with these ridiculous competitions. I will continue to try, and complain loudly, until they stop making impossible to finish without gems competitions. I don't know if I want to even bother with the horse - he will probably just drop hair and I'm full up on that. Thanks for nothing, S8.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by keychaindragon View Post
    I just had a rainbow, a 2x1 arch, drop from the adventure. Looks nice by the rainbow river. I think it was either my 5th or 6th adventure. Otherwise, I've only gotten a red, yellow, and orange wisp each time.
    During this event I also got a rainbow arch but mine came from my gold mine.

My first fairy drop--golden egg, jewel, and wheat

Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    I chopped way more than 15 & not a single Lucky Gold Coin here either!!!

S8 -- someone needs to check if those 'Lucky' Gold coins are even a drop from rock outcroppings!!
    Same issue here....still

Finally got my 30 clovers thinking I was going to hit the button and create my Clydesdale. Can nothing just ever be straightforward and easy? I still am not getting enough coins to count. Just did 87 chops and got 1 coin. I will never make it. I like the critters...

Do I really have to get more clovers after collecting the 30 in "Luck of the Clydesdales" or is something wrong? I spawn more fangbeast than bandits.

#aggravated #annoyed #it shouldn't be this hard!

Stuck on trying to find purple wisps, it's just not happening.