Page 58 of 77 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 3/16 update - Somewhere over the Rainbow | *EXPIRED*

Executive Chef
    OMG stop with the rollbacks already!! Twice today I have synced before collecting from my mines and they have rolled back anyways. The first collection I got 2 purple wisps and after the rollback I only had 1. The second time I had 1 purple wisp and after the rollback I had none! Really....the things are rare enough and then the game steals 2 of the 3 from me???
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Farm Supplier
    Does anyone know what the lucky hats are for? I keep getting requests for them from my neighbors.

EDIT: Nevermind! It's for the last step in upgrading the rainbow...you need 20.
    Last edited by Eilonthay; 03-22-17 at 04:15 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Hi all!
    I will get the Leprechaun but not the horse. My choice to focus...

What I found helpful this time was -
    Chopping rocks. While monotonous it does bring in. Line and the occasional gold nugget, plus you don't need to grow them first.
    Making a neighbor request simultaneously with a hard task - brilliant!
    Needing only 20 Responses - lovely
    Needing to complete a variety of tasks
    Earning a limited number of deco (since they just go into storage)
    Having a chance to earn a cool prize - luminescence and gold items are great drops. I just hope this doesn't go the way of my lucky but which gives me 1 mermaid or coins often scale for a lot of resources. I keep it out because it's cute.

Challenging -
    Locating skunkupines - but not the end of the world and the traps are the most affordable
    Waiting for Ivy's hut - stressful timeline
    Trying to do it all - sorry need to work to support my hobbies

Thanks for continuing to support the game!!!!!
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #60
    Life is sweeter with friends! Journey on...

I am also having a difficult time getting purple wisps. Have not gotten one purple on the adventures and only about two a day from my mines if I am lucky.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by letf8b View Post
    Ladlasse I believe you are talking about the lucky clover that we can plant to make things in the regular work shop.
    Thank you, letf8b. You are absolutely correct. Not sure where my head is, but I guess I've been focusing so much on the event and not regular play. I harvested some of those and must have gotten more than I thought. I had just finished slaying the unlucky bandit, and in inventory those clover were right next to the lucky clover so I wasn't sure where it came from. I thought maybe it came from the slaying. Thanks for helping me out.

Farm Supplier
    I liked this event. I am 6 green orbs (3 days) away from finishing. I had a few days of dry mines but those were offset by the adventures. I have all the lucky dust I need (so no more rock mining). But, overall, mining got me coins for about 4-5 adventures. I still have more work for the horse but 5 days is plenty of time for that. I only used a couple gems to align Ivey's hut to a 12 hour cycle where I could hit it before and after work. Following Katz advice, I did focus early energy on rock mining. All and all, very doable.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    Unlucky bandits have been spawning easily, so I figured I might as well craft as many as I can, just for something to do. The Clydesdale is much cuter than the brown horse. Good luck!
    hi kattkrazie, ditto for me (:

I am grabbing any unlucky bandit that comes my way!

the Clydesdale may not drop much but it's definitely something I would like to get more of, as a personal goal, since we have a few days left for event. ★

Rhino Keeper
    I got a purple wisp from each mine, yea!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    no sign of purple wisp for 24 hours -_-

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Den8137259 View Post
    hi kattkrazie, ditto for me (:

I am grabbing any unlucky bandit that comes my way!

the Clydesdale may not drop much but it's definitely something I would like to get more of, as a personal goal, since we have a few days left for event. ★
    Yeah, the Clydesdale is a great source of fertilizer which I'm always needing for the Elven trades. I'm usually maxed on horse hair so I've started making rope. Hopefully, we'll need it someday.