Page 65 of 77 FirstFirst ... 155561626364656667686975 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 3/16 update - Somewhere over the Rainbow | *EXPIRED*

The same thing has happened to me. I know it says we don't get them every time, however when you don't get any in days, it makes you realize everything so far is going to be for nothing.

My fairy just dropped coins, wheat, jewels AND and a builder's paste. Whoo-whoo!

New Resident
    Hi. My name is lyn and I am have a serious addiction to chopping rocks. Each time I finish a rock I have to quickly call my rock dealer and buy another one and start chopping it. Every time I manage to collect 2200 coins I spend it on rocks to chop. Every time I get energy I chop rocks. Not to mention the lucky dust drop rate. Every time I chop it's like spinning a roulette wheel. I am seriously neglecting my animals, crops and rent collecting. Is there a rock chopaholic support group out there? I need help or a lot more energy to support my habit.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyn3v3 View Post
    Hi. My name is lyn and I am have a serious addiction to chopping rocks. Each time I finish a rock I have to quickly call my rock dealer and buy another one and start chopping it. Every time I manage to collect 2200 coins I spend it on rocks to chop. Every time I get energy I chop rocks. Not to mention the lucky dust drop rate. Every time I chop it's like spinning a roulette wheel. I am seriously neglecting my animals, crops and rent collecting. Is there a rock chopaholic support group out there? I need help or a lot more energy to support my habit.
    Sounds like you need a rehab
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71

Rhino Keeper
    We all are "chopaholics" now.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks for making me laugh

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Sorry guys, I forgot to ask! I sent through a request for the end time etc this morning. Either S8 or I will update post 1 when known.
    Thanks!😀

Rhino Keeper
    I know this is only my opinion and it's based on my luck in the game of drops.
    I feel this event was closer to the old manageable events in the past. Starting on time was also crucial. My Ivy's hut was also ready to tap when I began. I also didn't get caught up in any glitches. My drop ratio was balanced pretty good. I received about 1 gold coin every other whole rock I chopped and probably gold dust after every 3 taps I would get 1. Someone said to spend energy tapping rocks so that's what I did, it was great advice. I also had enough skunupines pop up from that. I had a lot of other beasts too and yes that was annoying. My mines were erratic but I never went a whole day without. The adventure brought back all colors except green. I kept 7 chickens out 6 round red mushroom and that kept those colors up with ease. The yellow acres (probably 15) kept yellow up. Knowing Ivy's hut was a guaranteed drop after a certain level was also a relief. (Thank you for that)I need two more greens to finish still, to get the fairy but the Clydesdale was pretty easy to get on st. Patrick's day with 10 farmhouses out (which was really nice S8 thank you for that) I was also able to play at any given time this week.
    Now of coarse I don't have any space to keep my rainbow river out but that's a whole other subject.
    I just wanted to express to S8 that I thought this event was planned out well and was doable without spending gems. Also to thank everyone for speeding ahead and sharing that always makes a huge difference.
    Good luck to all

Fashion Designer
    Just got a starter pack that includes 4 clovers. Guess what? Not a single bandit from 18 farms, when I used to get at least 2. Hmmmm
    Stopped playing DS because of LB.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by letf8b View Post
    I know this is only my opinion and it's based on my luck in the game of drops.
    I feel this event was closer to the old manageable events in the past. Starting on time was also crucial. My Ivy's hut was also ready to tap when I began. I also didn't get caught up in any glitches. My drop ratio was balanced pretty good. I received about 1 gold coin every other whole rock I chopped and probably gold dust after every 3 taps I would get 1. Someone said to spend energy tapping rocks so that's what I did, it was great advice. I also had enough skunupines pop up from that. I had a lot of other beasts too and yes that was annoying. My mines were erratic but I never went a whole day without. The adventure brought back all colors except green. I kept 7 chickens out 6 round red mushroom and that kept those colors up with ease. The yellow acres (probably 15) kept yellow up. Knowing Ivy's hut was a guaranteed drop after a certain level was also a relief. (Thank you for that)I need two more greens to finish still, to get the fairy but the Clydesdale was pretty easy to get on st. Patrick's day with 10 farmhouses out (which was really nice S8 thank you for that) I was also able to play at any given time this week.
    Now of coarse I don't have any space to keep my rainbow river out but that's a whole other subject.
    I just wanted to express to S8 that I thought this event was planned out well and was doable without spending gems. Also to thank everyone for speeding ahead and sharing that always makes a huge difference.
    Good luck to all
    I agree this was a rather enjoyable event. I had pretty decent wisps drops and unlucky bandit spawns. I am level 45 and need one more lucky potion #2 to get Aideen plus two more lucky clovers to get the Clydesdale. Thank you S8 for an enjoyable event. Good luck to all who are still upgrading.