Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Leaderboard cooperation

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by BufftonHeights View Post
    I'm hoping we don't have another leaderboard event this week. But, if and when we do, count BufftonHeights in. I also played just to hit 3000 last time, and surprisingly ended up in 13th place. It ended up being a no stress event after the first one where I drove myself crazy to get about 12,000 points and only ended up in 7th place.
    I'd be in too. I'm ladyperidot and my queendom is vervain. I played last time just to get the 3000 points

Executive Chef
    I'm in too my kingdom is Meeka Manor

Executive Chef
    I'd cooperate if there were a way to do it. If there isn't a way, I won't play Castle Story at all during LB events.

I hated the first event, and I didn't even open the game during the second event.

Executive Chef
    If there is communication amongst my LB I will agree to 3000 points only. If there is no communication or collaboration I may choose to not participate at all if the goal prize is another fairy. I don't want or need another fairy. So it all depends on what the goal prizes are.

Executive Chef
    So far the goals are not worth the effort , horse drop reg horse thing and the dragon wood and yellow flower petal

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234