Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Leaderboard cooperation

Executive Chef
    This would be great , I'm in too.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    My experience here was a 'no answer' from anyone. Seemed walls were abandoned judging by the dates written on them, but kingdoms were crafting. Only one player we had contact.. but was already my nbr. So it's not always possible to have contact members of the LB group. It would certainly be a fun game all staying together for the same prize and admire who was able to do so. I did think maybe there was a language problem, but, not possible all 18 members would have. So.. everything depends on the individuals.. some play their own game.. not sharing posts, nor walls.. in silence.
    Actually, I don't read my walls very often either.... guilty. Reasons are, I have more than one kingdom and also play other games (plus, have a life outside the S8 universe). And, to see the wall, it takes 3 touches since it is somehow buried deep inside the menu.

There is no single reliable sign if a kingdom is abandoned, not even a high social rating. I used to have a kingdom which I cannot access any more for at least three years (no password set and got a new smartphone) and it still has a social rating of three hearts. And I usually delete messages on my wall after reading them, so an empty wall does not indicate an abandoned kingdom either. S8 should really display the date of last access on every kingdom.

Im in

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by rembetiko View Post
    Actually, I don't read my walls very often either.... guilty. Reasons are, I have more than one kingdom and also play other games (plus, have a life outside the S8 universe). And, to see the wall, it takes 3 touches since it is somehow buried deep inside the menu.

There is no single reliable sign if a kingdom is abandoned, not even a high social rating. I used to have a kingdom which I cannot access any more for at least three years (no password set and got a new smartphone) and it still has a social rating of three hearts. And I usually delete messages on my wall after reading them, so an empty wall does not indicate an abandoned kingdom either. S8 should really display the date of last access on every kingdom.
    Usually I look for new items from recent quests around kingdoms. Sometimes if after a while, nothing has changed that's how you can get a sign that they slowed and or stopped playing

Quote Originally Posted by peath80 View Post
    Usually I look for new items from recent quests around kingdoms. Sometimes if after a while, nothing has changed that's how you can get a sign that they slowed and or stopped playing
    Unless they play like I do and store most of the new stuff that is coin/deco only, or huge footprints with common drops. I really do wish there was a sure way to tell. I tend to check walls. If there are recent posts saying things like "thanks for the gift or help" I figure they're active. If there are a bunch of "are you still playing" or really old posts, that often means they are inactive.

As for the next inevitable leaderboard, IF I participate at all, I am definitely willing to cooperate and play as a group.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Rhino Keeper
    Hi I would be very willing to cooperate in the leaderboard events my I'd is maxiandtaz and the name of my kingdom is autumnville

Executive Chef
    I'm in. I don't like the new leaderboards much at all.

i am also in with this leaderboard plan.

kingdom name is cyndora.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm hoping we don't have another leaderboard event this week. But, if and when we do, count BufftonHeights in. I also played just to hit 3000 last time, and surprisingly ended up in 13th place. It ended up being a no stress event after the first one where I drove myself crazy to get about 12,000 points and only ended up in 7th place.

Farm Supplier
    I'm in.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast