View Poll Results: Do you want a Block feature?

Voters
154. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

152 98.70%
  • No

2 1.30%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Do you want a Block feature?

New Resident
    I would like to see a Block button on farm story 2. People shouldn't have to read unwanted messages. Kids play these games and we need to look after them. You have Block buttons on other games so why not farmstory 2. All we ask for is to carry on playing the game with no hassle. Come on TL we don't ask for much give us what we want.....
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 03-10-17 at 02:37 AM. Reason: Removed comments due to privacy reasons

Rhino Keeper
    I agree with the above comments and I deleted the message, but would love to have been able to just block him!
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 03-10-17 at 02:39 AM. Reason: Removed comments due to privacy reasons

New Resident
    Pleases give us the power to keep FS2 a fun and family friendly game! Thank you!
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 03-10-17 at 02:40 AM. Reason: Removed comments due to privacy reasons

Farm Supplier
    I would also like to see a Block button for Farm Story 2 . People shouldn't have to read the unwanted messages.
    It is harassment and bullying and a block button is needed please. I know there is a block button on other games I'd rather just have a block button and not have an event . So come on team lava please give us a block button . Thankyou
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 03-10-17 at 02:43 AM. Reason: Removed comments due to privacy reasons

New Resident
    I couldn't have said it better myself. A block button is a must in this game now. I have grandchildren that play this game

Grand Emperor
    I am very sorry to hear that some of you encountered in game issues and I empathise with you all. Unfortunately, this happens anywhere in the cyber world as in real life.

I do appreciate your feedback and have passed them along to the team together with a request for this Block Feature.

I'm sorry but I have removed some comments from your posts and closed this thread because discussing inappropriate in-game behavior is not forum appropriate, in order to protect players' privacy (you). If you have questions on inappropriate in-game issues or if you need help, please feel free to reach out to me via private message and we'll take it from there.

For players' information:
    Do not share personal information

To report a player for inappropriate behavior, please contact Support via support form. Provide them your storm ID, game name and the game name and storm ID if you know it of the offender. Attaching screen shots of your wall is very helpful. I strongly recommend that you do not react nor talk to the offender. Please let the Support Agent handle the case.

Please send me a private message with your ticket number.

Grand Emperor

Do you want a Block feature?

I am starting this poll to gather your votes if you want a Block feature. This is a private Poll, meaning other members will not know your individual vote.

Your votes will be submitted to the team and this thread will be closed at the end of Poll, March 28. Let's start voting.

If you are viewing on a mobile device, select Full Site option at the bottom of the forum page to view the poll.

Strictly no posting in this thread as explained in Post 2. Please help to keep this thread open.

Spread the word in your neighbourhood and ask them to vote. Every vote counts. Let's help our fellow members.
    My vote is an absolute "YES"!!!

Grand Emperor
    STRICTLY NO POSTING IN THIS THREAD

This thread is intended to be a closed thread but it remains open so that members are able to vote. No feedback nor suggestions are required. Just submit your vote. Thank you.

Since the previous Block feature thread had to be closed due to violations of multiple forum rules AND to prevent the premature closing of this thread, I ask that members do not post here.

Any posts in this thread will be removed.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast