View Poll Results: Do you want a Block feature?

Voters
154. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

152 98.70%
  • No

2 1.30%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Do you want a Block feature?

Fashion Designer

When will we get a block feature?

Every now and then a kook shows up. Sometimes they're not report worthy but definitely not someone you want knocking on your door. I'm working on dealing with one right now. Is a block feature in the works?
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 11-17-17 at 09:24 PM. Reason: Amended typo

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Fairyreserve View Post
    Every now and then a kook shows up. Sometimes they're not report worthy but definitely not someone you want knocking on your door. I'm working on dealing with one right now. Is a block feature in the works?
    Sorry that you have someone annoying you. Just ignore them and usually they go away. I hope it does not escalate but here are the steps for your information.

To report a player for inappropriate behavior, please contact Support via support form. Provide them your storm ID, game name and the game name and storm ID if you know it of the offender. Attaching screen shots of your wall is very helpful. I strongly recommend that you do not react nor talk to the offender. Please let the Support Agent handle the case.

Please send me a private message with your ticket number.

Grand Emperor
    I have reopened this thread and poll so you can vote to make a request for Block feature.

MODERATOR'S WARNING:
    Since this Block feature thread was closed previously due to violations of multiple forum rules AND to prevent the premature closing of this thread again, I urge members to follow the forum rules and policies closely.

- Do not discuss inappropriate in-game behaviour in this thread or forum
    - Do not share personal information

Any posts violating the forum rules in this thread will be removed.

For players' information:

To report a player for inappropriate behavior, please contact Support via support form. Provide them your storm ID, game name and the game name and storm ID if you know it of the offender. Attaching screen shots of your wall is very helpful. I strongly recommend that you do not react nor talk to the offender. Please let the Support Agent handle the case.

You can send me a private message with your ticket number.

If you have questions on inappropriate in-game issues but not sure if to report, please feel free to reach out to me via private message and we'll take it from there.

Farm Supplier
    YES PLEASE add a block button for fs2??

New Resident
    Definitely add block feature

Yes we need a block button please

Block wall

Is there a way to block other users from posting on a farms wall? I have a young child who wants to have her own farm, however I don?t want strangers posting messages to her wall.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by wallawalla222 View Post
    Is there a way to block other users from posting on a farms wall? I have a young child who wants to have her own farm, however I don?t want strangers posting messages to her wall.
    Farm 2 does not have a block feature. You can drop your vote to request for it.

For your information, users must be 13 years old or older to play. Users between ages 13-18 must have their parent or guardian's permission to play.

You can view the Terms of Service here.

A. Your Acceptance of the Terms of Use:
    Please carefully read these Terms of Use, which affect your legal rights and obligations. By registering for an Account or otherwise using the Service, you represent that (1) you are age 13 or older, (2) you understand and agree to these Terms of Use, and (3) if you are between the ages of 13 and 18, your legal guardian has reviewed and agrees to these Terms of Use.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123