View Poll Results: Do you want a Block feature?

Voters
154. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

152 98.70%
  • No

2 1.30%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Do you want a Block feature?

New Resident

Block option

Please add an option to block unwanted nasty messages from people who just want to ruin our fun

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    I have reopened this thread and poll so you can vote to make a request for Block feature.

MODERATOR'S WARNING:
    Since this Block feature thread was closed previously due to violations of multiple forum rules AND to prevent the premature closing of this thread again, I urge members to follow the forum rules and policies closely.

- Do not discuss inappropriate in-game behaviour in this thread or forum
    - Do not share personal information

Any posts violating the forum rules in this thread will be removed.

For players' information:

To report a player for inappropriate behavior, please contact Support via support form. Provide them your storm ID, game name and the game name and storm ID if you know it of the offender. Attaching screen shots of your wall is very helpful. I strongly recommend that you do not react nor talk to the offender. Please let the Support Agent handle the case.

You can send me a private message with your ticket number.

If you have questions on inappropriate in-game issues but not sure if to report, please feel free to reach out to me via private message and we'll take it from there.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 11-18-17 at 08:43 AM.

New Resident

Pls create block button in FS2

Agree to create this block button. I saw u created it in bakery story ; therefore, shouldn't be a problem to make one in FS2
    Last edited by [S8] Elsa; 03-30-17 at 11:19 AM. Reason: Removed comments due to privacy reasons

New Resident
    Please Please add the Block Button to FS2!!

Please tell me why TL cannot give us a Block Button as they have in other TL games?? It should be fairly easy!! If you did, you will have far fewer complaints!! You can use your resources for more important things!!
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 03-10-17 at 10:03 AM. Reason: Removed comments due to privacy reasons

New Resident
    Please install a block button on FS2. This is a family game and we want it clean. Thanks bunches
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 03-10-17 at 01:39 AM. Reason: Removed comments due to privacy reasons

New Resident
    I agree totally!! This feature will allow us to block unwanted messages.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 03-10-17 at 01:40 AM. Reason: Removed comments due to privacy reasons

New Resident
    I too would like to see a block option for people who post nasty messages. Please consider it!
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 03-10-17 at 01:42 AM. Reason: Removed comments due to privacy reasons

New Resident
    I agree and would love to see a block feature as on RS2. Have had a couple people in the past ruin this game for me. Thankfully I have had really supportive neighbours and kept on playing.

A block button is at the very tip top of my list of requests. Seems like an easy fix to me.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 03-10-17 at 01:43 AM. Reason: Removed comments due to privacy reasons

New Resident
    I would like to see a block button in farm story 2. I don't like seeing those ugly messages

New Resident
    Yes! FS2 needs a block option. Only way to prevent bad apples from ruining game. No one wants to see their vulgar messages

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast