Thread: Candle flames 😨

Rhino Keeper

Candle flames 😨

Dear developers, I'm on level 366 it's very difficult to see the candle flames. I've been meaning to ask before but this level is especially difficult to solve. It seems the candles are only lighting when matched at the very top row and it's a mind wrenching puzzle. I have my tablet brightness display turned all the way down and still having a hard time seeing if candles and which ones are lit. Please could we have them brighter or darker so it's easier to see? And also could we have a match light or lighter power up to use on candle puzzles? Oh I love the jumping brownies and those bees oh boy I love to hate them they are fun but pesky bees moving from honeycomb to honeycomb. Super great game! Kudos! 😁

Rhino Keeper

Stuck again 😱

I'm on level 366 now but stuck. Been playing board all day nadda got close once! I'm finding it hard to tell when candles are lit and which ones. As far as I can tell a candle only lights from the top match. By the time I get all the candles lit there's only 10 moves left. 😡 The longest I've been stuck is 2 whole days I think this may take me longer.