Thread: OMG, beware u guys!!

Exclamation OMG, beware u guys!!

I had just finished the challenge where u bake 15 key lime pies, and the new challenge comes up asking me to buy 2 green stoves and cook 15 jambalaya, buy MG flowers, and it has, get this, 41mins on it!! Jambalaya takes 3hrs to cook ONE, I had NO chance to complete this challenge.

I hope this doesn't happen to anyone else, but with the layoffs on game, who can I even report this to?? I might take some time from this game so they can be more stable when I play, cause I would be livid if I had donated to them and this was their thanks to me

Executive Chef
    This goal set started a couple weeks ago, you had 2 weeks total to finish all the steps. The time just happened to be nearly over when you unlocked that step.

Here were all the steps:
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...-27-Mardi-Gras

Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    This goal set started a couple weeks ago, you had 2 weeks total to finish all the steps. The time just happened to be nearly over when you unlocked that step.

Here were all the steps:
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...-27-Mardi-Gras
    I don't when it started, but now I have no goals since I failed that one, so my game play is over regardless. What am I supposed to do, bake until they let me have a new challenge??

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Nettie75 View Post
    I don't when it started, but now I have no goals since I failed that one, so my game play is over regardless. What am I supposed to do, bake until they let me have a new challenge??
    The Mardi Gras goal started Feb 27th. The goal expired today Mar 13th. It says on the thread when the goal was going to expire. For future reference, read the goal threads to keep up with info about the goals and when they're going to end.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Nettie75 View Post
    Yes! Until recently, we received a new set of goals every month. Some players finished them within days, some took their time and finished in a couple weeks, and some waited until the last minute and rushed through them at the end (I'm that last one). More recently, goals have been shorter than a month and come at irregular intervals. And of course right now with the layoffs none of us are entirely certain what's going on.

Regardless, the next goal wasn't always available right away, as it isn't now, so use the in-between time to master dishes, or earn more coins to expand, or redecorate, or chat with friends. The reason many of us like this game is the open-ended play. There's no constant checklist of things you have to do, which is all just psychological manipulation anyway.

But if it's not for you, and you prefer constant direction, I suggest BS2 or RS2 or Castle Story, which are more that type of game.

Grand Emperor
    Please continue your discussions in existing thread. Link in twospoons' post. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post