Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ideas to Keep You Interested in the Game

Executive Chef

Ideas to Keep You Interested in the Game

Since we know that updates maybe limited for awhile, let's give S8 some ideas to keep us interested in the game.

it could be releasing older LTOs. (Be sure to be specific).
    It could be opening up specific cases or chests and letting us purchase those items.
    And other ideas.

But... No ideas about new content... Any ideas for new content will be deleted.

No discussion of the status of the game. Those messages will be deleted.

No comments on S8. Those messages will be deleted.
    Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

#sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com

New Resident
    I would like to have a chance to master the items that have been removed from the catalog throughout the years.

I have always been creative with my game.
    We have parties in my shop from time to time. We play with each other,like if one of my nbrs say the danced
    On top of my piano. I go make a collage of the doing just that.
    & send it to them. It's so just not about updates for me. I'm have boo coo fun with my nbrs. I have more fun with my girls using FS clothing, than anything. Try it ladies you will see just how much fun "YOU" can make happen here!!!

I suggest to bring back the half gem chest box. I remember spending most of my gems there when there was such update.

Executive Chef

Lightbulb Sale on order slots

On weeks when there are no updates, can we at least get an LTO sale? Even just one would be nice to make the game feel fresh.

Another item that I've been waiting for to go on sale are the ordering slots. Please let us buy some slots for 10 gems each. The standard 22 slots barely make me enough coins to get by and mastering catalogues takes forever.

For instance, the first 10 extra slots could be 5 gems each, the next 10 slots could be 10 gems each, then the next 10 would be 15 gems each etc.

Here are LTO's and items that I would like to purchase directly:

Sunday Brunch (from Easter Basket Chest)

Afternoon Picnic

Pucker Up Display (from Heart Chest)

Heart Nightie & Flannel Slippers (for avatar from the Be Mine Catalogue)

Not sure of the name of this display:

Hipster Cafe
    Last edited by CuteTali; 03-14-17 at 01:27 AM.

Farm Supplier
    It would be nice if any 100,000 xp (for example) a chest will be opened.
    Or every expansion we'll get displays in discount

LTO's would be perfect! Little work from s8 and we love them! Hipster Cafe is one I would love too see!

New Resident
    I would like to see a sale for certain boxes' first and second place prizes. For example, perhaps the Perfume Counter and the Intimates Display for the Secret Bag can be released for a limited time for a certain amount of gems. And each week could have different chest's first and second place prizes be on sale.

Quote Originally Posted by Leznupar View Post
    I would like to see a sale for certain boxes' first and second place prizes. For example, perhaps the Perfume Counter and the Intimates Display for the Secret Bag can be released for a limited time for a certain amount of gems. And each week could have different chest's first and second place prizes be on sale.
    YES! This why we need on FS!

An LTO sale
    Discount on ordering slots
    Discount on expansions

Any combination of those would keep me interested in the game between updates.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast