Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Ideas to Keep You Interested in the Game

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by JustKay View Post
    I remember those days when FS was so vibrant and active. I still have those items on counters I blocked-off all these years. Lots of people pick these to "like" when they come visit I wonder why in 5 years they never brought them back. They even had a new Olympics that they could have tied it into.
    I was also surprised they didn't bring back the old Olympics catalogue when we had another one coming or why that 2012 version never made a come back all these years. I missed out of buying those cute red/pink slippers and they were for coins, but I didn't know about items vanishing from the store back then.

Rhino Keeper
    While S8 is undergoing this transition, why don't they release everything for purchase? Open all boxes including 3rd and 4th prizes, bring back discontinued boxes, LTOs, catalogues, and avatar items. For a limited time, you could get anything you wanted that is/had been available in the game. I'd certainly buy gems to get things I've wanted for years and it would be great to work on discontinued catalogs too.

Farm Supplier
    Feels like the game is over. About 15 neighbors closed their shop, doesn't seem like there's something for Easter or any update. Makes me very disappointed coz I really like the game

New Resident
    My favorite game! Anything would be better than nothing! People are leaving the game do to no updates. Those of us who love the game want to see it continue and flourish. Help us to keep the game we love and at the same time allow Storm 8 to flourish! Thank you!

Rhino Keeper
    I understand why people are leaving with no updates, but I still have a ton of catalogs to master and quite a few expansions. I love this game and I hope it continues (and we get updates), but I still have stuff to work on in the meantime. Although I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for a great sale...

Quote Originally Posted by sally_brown View Post
    How about rather than mastered catalogues going away, we could get the ability to hide catalogues? That way you could hide any catalogue you don't want to order (mastered or not), and people who want to order mastered catalogues still can, especially if going forward goals will require older items to be ordered. All the scrolling gets tedious.

Same for the closet. It would be nice if we could sort out the items we already purchased.

this is a great idea! i don't want the mastered items to disappear because i may want to order them sometimes but if we could hide them when we aren't using them that would be great, and if the closet was split into " new and owned" so we didn't have to scroll thru everything that would be awesome!
    Last edited by kooky panda; 04-25-17 at 02:25 PM. Reason: added quote

Quote Originally Posted by 2die4design View Post
    this is a great idea! i don't want the mastered items to disappear because i may want to order them sometimes but if we could hide them when we aren't using them that would be great, and if the closet was split into " new and owned" so we didn't have to scroll thru everything that would be awesome!
    Mastered outfits disappear? This makes me not want to master any of them. That is ridiculous
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345