Thread: Data Lost Frozen Mania

Data Lost Frozen Mania

Hi Guys1On my oneplus 3 i reinstalled the system and after restoring the game the storm id game has changed and the game be*** from level 1.I was on latest episode 761.Last level i made was 760.Is any way to restore my game data?Thank You

Grand Emperor
    Do you remember your old Storm8 ID and password? You can use the Login feature to transfer your Storm8 ID and all Storm8 games over to your device. Please see the instructions on post 1 of the New Logon on Feature thread.

If you have issues transferring your games, you can contact Storm8 Support: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new and they can transfer your games.

I saw the post on the New Logon on Feature thread but on Frozen Frenzy Mania there are not option to transfer info or to change storm id password.Only I want to recover my game data. Can you please tell me what are the steps to do that. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Do you remember your old Storm8 ID and password? You can use the Login feature to transfer your Storm8 ID and all Storm8 games over to your device. Please see the instructions on post 1 of the New Logon on Feature thread.

If you have issues transferring your games, you can contact Storm8 Support: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new and they can transfer your games.
    Do you want to say that I need to install bakery story game to be able to restore my game data?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by marius38jp View Post
    I've successfully restored the game data but the problem I have is when I played latest this game I was on level 761 latest episode and restore data was only until level 573.I think that from 573 to level 761 my support Id has changed. Is any way to recover data until level 761?
    Please contact Support: support form so an agent can check your game and assist you further.

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Please contact Support: support form so an agent can check your game and assist you further.
    Thank You and i just made request about my issue.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by marius38jp View Post
    Do you want to say that I need to install bakery story game to be able to restore my game data?
    Yes if you know your Storm8 ID just follow these steps:

1) Install Bakery Story
    2) get through the short tutorial bit
    3) tap Menu>Social>Invite Friends
    4) tap on login with existing and enter your old Storm8 ID
    5) it will now detect and update all the studio8 games on your device

If you do not have studio8 ID AND you have the old device, simply follow these steps to transfer your data top your new device

1) Start frozen frenzy Mania and tap the setting cog
    2) Tap on Help/FAQ, then tap Help/FAQ again
    3) It will advise you it requires the browser to open, tap continue
    4) Swipe down to How To Access the Forum and find the create storm ID section, enter a username for your storm ID
    5) After entering a Storm ID, you will need to set a password
    6) Once done grab your new device install frozen frenzy on it and then follow the steps above in regards to installing Bakery Story to complete the transfer.

Note: at step 4 if you already have a Storm ID it will be shown there.