Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Surprise dragon on sale!!

Fashion Designer

Surprise dragon on sale!!

Never seen many diamonds sale same x, without new diamond go with, no update holiday old dragon come back, seen st patrick day n spring coming, the valentines version still there, not even update like be 4 , is this going to big change or slowly shut off n close the game then???
    Last edited by farmday0123; 03-11-17 at 11:07 AM.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Nope, it's just a sale for players to enjoy.

Fashion Designer
    Kinda explains why I have been seeing a flood of Diamond types in the Arena the last few days. You really need about all of the Diamonds to compete, then things go pretty smoothly.

I'm happy the Diamond Temple is on sale. Maybe I'll finally have success getting a Chakra. Then I'll turn back to trying for the Black Diamond to complete my collection. The Dark Angel already fills that need, though.
    Last edited by Hartoled; 03-10-17 at 01:41 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Thank you Elsa for quick answering i wish they will run another evolution tenple on sale for me and also alot of people need, that so wonderful and enjoyable ��:*

Rhino Keeper
    Oh man I want to activate the diamond temple so bad. I didnt get Chakra last time but I'm attempting to save gold..... im torn on what to do lol

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by marathon2615 View Post
    Oh man I want to activate the diamond temple so bad. I didnt get Chakra last time but I'm attempting to save gold..... im torn on what to do lol
    This is at least the 3rd Diamond Temple sale since November.
    No longer active on this forum. Wishing the players good luck on the events and tournaments.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by katali119 View Post
    This is at least the 3rd Diamond Temple sale since November.
    And I've done all 3.... I just can't save gold lol oh well life's too short

Executive Chef
    I bought Glimmer this morning. I've bought the diamond temple every time it's been on sale with no luck, and I've been trying since it was released nonstop. So I decided with no GPD to save for to just end my misery. Now I can try for the diamonds that came out after glimmer ( crown jewel and chakra )

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by belarica View Post
    I bought Glimmer this morning. I've bought the diamond temple every time it's been on sale with no luck, and I've been trying since it was released nonstop. So I decided with no GPD to save for to just end my misery. Now I can try for the diamonds that came out after glimmer ( crown jewel and chakra )
    I met up with a Glimmer in the Arena this morning. It sent my Helios and Valiant to the spa. I'm looking forward to the release of a Fairytale\Diamond hybrid, one day, to give us another option for that bad boy.

Since I activated the Diamond Temple yesterday, I've tried about a dozen times for that Chakra, with my typical Diamond\Emerald and Quetzal\Gemstone pairings. I threw in a Diamond\Onyx attempt for good measure. About the only difference that I can see, is that my failures are higher rarity now, and I can't rely on those Green Diamond\Gemstone combos to give me the Islands I need for Bingo anymore. I did get one each Mercury and Quetzal fails.

The last new Diamond type, for me, that I've bred was the Prime Eternal, using a 15 Diamond\15 Frozen, no Temple, no Boosted Breeding, on the original Roost. It came as a random result, when I was going for the Coral that pairing typically gave me.

I only noticed that the Black Diamond was available for breeding a month or so ago, and it's another target I have to complete my Diamond herd. I consider it to be redundant, though, and that Chakra is my main desire.
    Last edited by Hartoled; 03-11-17 at 06:28 PM.

Executive Chef
    Are these new sale diamond dragons breedable? I paid to activate the diamond temple and have been trying for days now with nothing but fails.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast