Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Android can watch videos now?!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Florr06 View Post
    I updated the game after seeing this thread and now I've got the feature as well! Really cool! Can someone explain what is the best way to use it? Should I "save up" for tournaments and spin-to-win or is that not possible? How many times can I watch a video per day?
    You can watch two videos per day . They do not accumulate so you cannot save them up.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Installed regular version (2.6.1.1g) - still see no video option anywhere. Is it available to all or just some? I am not connected to Facebook or Google play on game - does it matter? Does version of Android matter? Or installed apps?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    You can watch two videos per day . They do not accumulate so you cannot save them up.
    Thanks for the info!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by katali119 View Post
    No, I am playing on the regular version and it just randomly appeared this morning, and not when the gold-for-the-day bit happens either, just randomly about 3 hours later!
    Yup mines regular version too. No weird seasonal update stuff. Is 2 videos per day same as ios?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I am on IOS and my videos do not work. They worked on and off for a while, now it starts to play then freezes so I have to restart the game. I am playing on the most recent version

Fashion Designer
    I only got one video today, when I watched one for the battle arena my "free gift" icon disappeared from the edge. Edit, it's back now. Is that how it normally works, oh lucky iOS users?
    Last edited by katali119; 03-10-17 at 05:48 AM.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by mayday2001 View Post
    I am on IOS and my videos do not work. They worked on and off for a while, now it starts to play then freezes so I have to restart the game. I am playing on the most recent version
    Try collecting coins or visiting a neighbor before playing the video.

Quote Originally Posted by katali119 View Post
    I only got one video today, when I watched one for the battle arena my "free gift" icon disappeared from the edge. Edit, it's back now. Is that how it normally works, oh lucky iOS users?
    No, on iOS you can watch one, then watch another one. Let me know if this keeps happening.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by jbyn4e View Post
    Installed regular version (2.6.1.1g) - still see no video option anywhere. Is it available to all or just some? I am not connected to Facebook or Google play on game - does it matter? Does version of Android matter? Or installed apps?
    This is a promotional feature which comes and goes out randomly to players. Players who get it may not always have it and players who dont have it now may get it in future. Hope you get yours very soon.

Rhino Keeper
    @Rynetory2

Thanks for explanation. Pitty its not for everyone.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12