Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Android can watch videos now?!

Fashion Designer

Android can watch videos now?!

Anyone else notice this?! Or is it just a miraculous glitch on my phone that suddenly thinks it's iOS?! Since about 11:30am my time, which is not a normal update time, or update day, or anything, but my text has all got bigger again, and I can now speed up the battle arena and watch videos for food. This is very exciting! Waiting eagerly to see if I also have the new rebreed button in the normal game, but pretty sure this video thing didn't happen in Valentine?!
    No longer active on this forum. Wishing the players good luck on the events and tournaments.

Rhino Keeper
    I just seen it myself. Looks like your not the only one. And yes the rebreed option is now available too. Very very exciting update!!

Fashion Designer
    Hi all, I just read your comments this morning (7:22am USA CST). I am on iOS. I just tried to watch a video on my devices (iPhone & iPad) and neither one will work. I wonder if adding Android devices made a "glitch" for iOS? S8????

After about an hours wait, I was able to watch the videos on both devices!
    Last edited by MajicHearts; 03-09-17 at 07:00 AM.

Fashion Designer
    We have waited 4+ YEARS!!!! for this level of parity with iOS.
    No longer active on this forum. Wishing the players good luck on the events and tournaments.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by katali119 View Post
    We have waited 4+ YEARS!!!! for this level of parity with iOS.
    I'm afraid to hope but maybe more land will soon follow?

Thank you so much S8!!!! I can't wait for the next tournament to be able to watch a video and battle again. Oh, and the wheel as well, to be able to spin more than once will be amazing!

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Is this update only on the Isles of Love version?

Rhino Keeper
    I don't have it - either DS or FFS. What I need to install more to have it?
    Where it should be? Can anyone screenshot it?
    P.S. Android 4.2 - maybe that's issue?

Fashion Designer
    No, I am playing on the regular version and it just randomly appeared this morning, and not when the gold-for-the-day bit happens either, just randomly about 3 hours later!

Rhino Keeper
    I updated the game after seeing this thread and now I've got the feature as well! Really cool! Can someone explain what is the best way to use it? Should I "save up" for tournaments and spin-to-win or is that not possible? How many times can I watch a video per day?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast