Thread: Castle Story free gift videos locking up

Angry Castle Story free gift videos locking up

I am using iOS 10.2.1 on iPad model MD515LL/A.
    Game version Castle Story 1.5
    Whenever I watch the "free gift" videos in Castle Story, they ALWAYS lock up the iPad SEVERAL times (with the little horse rider stuck on the screen until the iPad goes to sleep). Sometimes, it will lock up when you first click the Watch button. Other times, it will wait until AFTER you watch the video and not actually give you the energy (or whatever) that you just earned. Either way, you have to force the game closed, go back in, and click the video button to try again.

Sometimes, instead of locking up, the video failure happens by the ruler popping up after clicking the Watch button with a message that says the video failed, try again. This is extremely annoying. Sometimes some version of the video failure happens like 8-10 times in a row before you're able to complete even 1 video goal. It may just be certain videos because I have noticed that when it finally plays a video that works, it will often play the same one or two videos multiple times. So, maybe the multiple failures are the same bad video (or a few different ones) trying to play over and over. Again it is very annoying. It's not unusual to spend 20+ minutes trying to watch a total of 7 or 8 good videos, which is completely ridiculous. Please fix this.

Thanks
    Last edited by goodeats711; 03-08-17 at 06:11 PM.

Please submit a ticket with Issues/Bugs topic for Castle Story by filling out the form here.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    Please submit a ticket with Issues/Bugs topic for Castle Story by filling out the form here.
    Okay, I just did this. However, I don't understand what this forum we are on now is for (Forum/Social Casual and Social Arcade/Castle Story/Castle Story | Bugs & Issues), if not for bugs and issues.

Thanks for the help

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by goodeats711 View Post
    Okay, I just did this. However, I don't understand what this forum we are on now is for (Forum/Social Casual and Social Arcade/Castle Story/Castle Story | Bugs & Issues), if not for bugs and issues.

Thanks for the help
    Some glitches and or bugs do not apply to everyone and your specific game may need to be looked at. By submitting a form to support your game and or device can be checked by a support agent.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    I have had the same issues re videos not loading for several months. I have raised tickets 3 times but I just get a response saying that it is a known problem. No timescales are given for its resolution. In the meantime S8 are earning money from the advertisers even though they’re not being watched, and we, the players, get nothing except hassle.