Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Fashion Story Update 3/7/2017

Executive Chef
    If every week we had an old LTO back and a new catalogue (with more clothing pieces, not accessories) that would be enough for me...

This is the 3rd week with no update, this is a thriving game and I am talking on behalf of many players of Fashion Story that we want to see this game continue and thrive...for that to happen we need updates, this is a must as we all master the clothing and then we get tired of looking at the same clothes.....Updates is what keep,us pumped up for design in our shops.......THIS IS A REAL CONCERN.....PLEASE UPDATE WEEKLY. ALSO IN STEAD OD WASTING TIME ON CRATES PUT THISE ITEMS AS UPDATES YOU WILL SELL MORE ITEMS GIUATANTEED......

Storm 8: really? I'm sorry but this is ridiculous. If you're gonna put a game out there you need to MAINTAIN it or just close it down! No updates for weeks is unacceptable. I've been playing for 5 years and spent hundreds of $$ on gems. Only to have this happen? No wonder people are leaving your game. My advice: put LOTS of new stuff out there for us, quit the chests/boxes they're lame cuz typically you get the low prize for 24 gems, it's not worth it. It's the goals and interesting LTO's that keep us playing! More to play = more players. PLEASE!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    No update this week. Sorry!
    Okay thank you for lmk... Have a great week.

Quote Originally Posted by soulchick View Post
    Storm 8: really? I'm sorry but this is ridiculous. If you're gonna put a game out there you need to MAINTAIN it or just close it down! No updates for weeks is unacceptable. I've been playing for 5 years and spent hundreds of $$ on gems. Only to have this happen? No wonder people are leaving your game. My advice: put LOTS of new stuff out there for us, quit the chests/boxes they're lame cuz typically you get the low prize for 24 gems, it's not worth it. It's the goals and interesting LTO's that keep us playing! More to play = more players. PLEASE!!
    I'm so with you...

Unacceptable...yeah. But at the end of the day the developers decide.

It would have been such a nice surprise to see some items come back. It's no big deal when all the data for LTOs is still saved on one of their servers... No matter if it's Tuesday or Wednesday!!
    Just a little "thanks for sticking with us" would do it for now. Non-gem or gem items...I don't care as long as I don't get the feeling of something...erm, sorry fishy is going on.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345