Page 5 of 49 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Leaderboard - The Spring Faire! 6 day event | EXPIRED

Quote Originally Posted by casaamor View Post
    Many events require from gems to get new items. How do I get gems???? Please help
    You buy them or get from adventures. .but best too buy

Executive Chef
    Complete [] that our games tent doesn't drop points for this event and they want is to spend ANOTHER 160 gems on something that will be useless after this event. I bought the games tent because I thought it would drop for every event. Sorry S8. I will not be spending 160 gems on your serenity circle. And I will probably only be halfheartedly playing this event. Although the graphics seem cool the last event prizes were severely disappointing and nowhere near worth what I spent on gems to achieve them.

But if I do okay I see that I'll need lots of living wood. Please send if you're my neighbor. Or request to be my neighbor and I'll send back as I can.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 03-07-17 at 07:13 PM. Reason: merged consecutive posts | removed swearing.

Host(ess)
    As a very long term player, I'm really disappointed with the direction Castle Story is going in. I really wish the developers would stay true to the original concept of the game and bring back the STORY. The main story line has not received an update since last August (that's over six months). I REALLY hate these new leadership board events a lot. For me Castle Story should be relaxed... about going at my own speed and designing my kingdom. At least with the community events, even though they are timed, you get to work together with other kingdoms to solve a common goal. Even though it stressed me a bit because I have a lot of work to do (and not a lot of time to play), I loved the funny frog story line so much for Ivy that I invested in some gems to make sure I got the frong. I love the witty dialogue and funny characters of the game. Some of the recent game additions like the Arboreum are really cool. I want to know what is going on with the Fairies. What are we going to do about those Elves who have been robbing us blind with unfair trades all these months. What about the Baron? And Thomas and Agnes. What is the Young Ruler's true identity? There are so many areas to be explored. THESE are the things I want to spend my money/gems on. I do not need more random decorations that I do not even have room for in my kingdom because I am still land starved. And I definitely, do NOT NEED these competive events where I have to fight with other players to get the top prizes. It is completely unfair because of the the unlevel playing field between players. Even though I have been playing a lot, and have a number of white alicorns. The top kingdom in the last round had 3x as many Ali's as me, not to mention purple alicorns and other resources that I don't even have. Many of the kingdoms that did worse than me did not even have as much resources as me. It's silly and ridiculous!

I am officially not participating in the fair. I am satisfied to get the one permit and the end. Saving my time, and my resources (read: real money) for castle story events that are FUN!

Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Ah, gee. More rock outcroppings... really??!!!??? This game has become so monotonous.

I may see if I can come out on bottom this time just for spite.
    Me too! Not one chop!
    ⚔ 🔴🌅🕊🌅{🌌}======🍃🍂🍁======> ⚔

Quote Originally Posted by Hawisa View Post
    What do,you mean by "menu"? In CS?

Thx for helping!
    When you open Castle Story, look in the lower left corner. Tap Menu, settings, and scroll down to logout of Facebook.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    When you open Castle Story, look in the lower left corner. Tap Menu, settings, and scroll down to logout of Facebook.
    I'm not logged in and my FB picture is still showing on the leaderboard. This is especially annoying since I'm not participating in these events.

First off.....good luck to all those who are choosing to compete in this one. The dragon is really quite cool looking. And the crafts seem to be much more reasonable than last time.

Warning!
    The following statement is my personal opinion only, and is meant as feedback on the Castle "Story" game. It is very likely it will be interpreted as a complaint. Sorry about that, but I do promise it's a one and done thing. I feel S8 needs to know why I choose not to support the game financially as long as it is on the present course.

The last leaderboard was obviously a money maker for S8. What a pity, because now we're stuck with them.

I am participating to the same extent I participated last time. I will try to make it to 3000 points in order to get the personal prizes. And the ONLY reason I'm participating at all is because the story line has been abandoned and there is literally nothing else left for me to do in this game. For me it's either play under protest or just quit the game all together. (I'm not quite to that point. Yet.) However, I will not spend one dime or one gem on this event or any like it.

Also....I seriously wish whoever loves programming rock and tree chopping for Every. Single. Event. would quit. Please find a new job elsewhere. Might I suggest a gold or diamond mine? Or maybe the forestry service?
    Last edited by PrincessCupOButter; 03-07-17 at 06:37 PM.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Banned
    I just barely opened this but if this is another leaderboard like the last one I'm out of the competition. That's three in a row I haven't completed and any gems I would have bought I didn't buy - so S8 is out my money. A bad decision on their part IMO.
    Last edited by rulerofjennyville; 03-07-17 at 07:12 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    SW, just noticed it says Jousting steed instead of Spring dragon in your first post. Prizes for mid-level players are:

50 points | 2 x Spring Faire Trees
    100 points | Mystery Chest
    200 points | 1 x Wisdom Stones
    400 points | Mystery Chest
    600 points | Mystery Chest
    900 points | Overgrown Fountain
    1200 points | Mystery Chest
    1500 points | Mother Tree
    1900 points | Mystery Chest
    2300 points | Ostara the Satyr
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 03-07-17 at 10:14 PM. Reason: Thanks for info. My typo fixed too ;)

Rhino Keeper
    Sorry S8, I don't need or want the prizes. I don't like competing. All I want is the story line back and expansions. I aim to stay at 0 points so now I need to check the forum as to what not to tap on. I'll just send my gifts to my fantastic neighbours, chat on their walls and ignore the game for a week or two, it's getting so much easier to do that lately.

PS obviously....at this time......not adding new neighbours!

Page 5 of 49 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast