Page 46 of 49 FirstFirst ... 364243444546474849 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Leaderboard - The Spring Faire! 6 day event | EXPIRED

Farm Supplier
    There were 3 gem spenders in my group. So I decided to load everything at the end of event and saw if it was worth buying boost. I saw that 1st place had almost 11000 points and decided not to buy boost. There was no use. But I had loads of things I couldn't load due to stupid requests of living wood and dust. So I'm at 4th place. And I'm glad I've got energy chest.
    I think that the reward for 3d place isn't good. It's not a problem to make trade certificates. I don't collect from cows and hens only from stables and hatchery. So as for me the reward for 4th place is much more interesting.
    I didn't receive trees from the baron either. I wasn' t going to chop them but I defently didn't refuse them. Actually I didn't chop even 2 trees I decided to leave them as decorations.

Executive Chef
    The spring dragon , my first drop wood and yellow flower petals,

Farm Supplier
    My first spring dragon drop. 1 orange petal, 1 wood, and 1 black flag for dragon scales. Who's Jealous?

Spring Dragon 1st Drop - Wood, living wood, dragon scales and coins

Rhino Keeper
    Is there any confirmed word yet as to why some got the trees and some didn't?
    ( I didn't, iPhone )
    Or is it just, if you were on an android, you got them?
    Honestly isn't really fair to do at the very end of a 6 day competition!
    I got blown away in the last minutes I ended in 7th with over 9000 pts. I saw as much as 3000+ points in just minutes. This was probably because of selective gifting huge amounts of points. And is COMPLETELY unfair

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ebenezermac View Post
    My first spring dragon drop. 1 orange petal, 1 wood, and 1 black flag for dragon scales. Who's Jealous?
    Laughing!!!! You would think with all the work to get him ,,it would drop better, so glad I didn't spend any gems

Executive Chef
    My theory on the free trees is that some people experienced a glitch earlier that day. This glitch may have affected android users only, thus the remedy was to give the free trees. I really would like a definite answer to our question concerning this issue though. In my case, it did not change the LB results.
    I'm happy with my results.

Nightclub Owner
    Can some on post the inventory card of the dragon and well one of the 3 cups? Info text also appreciated for the inventory card DB!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Can some on post the inventory card of the dragon and well one of the 3 cups? Info text also appreciated for the inventory card DB!
    Spring dragon dropped 5 energy!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0905.JPG 
Views:	21 
Size:	61.2 KB 
ID:	36237Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0904.JPG 
Views:	22 
Size:	54.8 KB 
ID:	36238Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0903.JPG 
Views:	25 
Size:	57.1 KB 
ID:	36239Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0902.JPG 
Views:	44 
Size:	49.4 KB 
ID:	36240

Rhino Keeper
    I got Earth Wisp, wood, living wood, orange petal, dragon scales, no energy yet. But 5 would be ok if it gave it EVERY time