Page 45 of 49 FirstFirst ... 35414243444546474849 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Leaderboard - The Spring Faire! 6 day event | EXPIRED

Executive Chef
    I never got the cherry trees either ,but saved two I got in a gift box to use the end , but why did some get them and not us all , surly wasn't fair!!!!!!

Can the refresh rate be fixed if we're going to do another one of these events. I finished with heaps of event items in my inventory as it was just taking too long to hand them in and I had to go to work, it definitely cost me on the ladder.

Rhino Keeper
    Sad reading here.
    Some of us were overleaped in last minutes by those who hoarded things. Some wrote they were happy with their strategy to hoard things to use them in last minutes. I think it is just not fair... not fair here in CS. CS should not be a competition.

I would like to team up with other players to reach agreed amount of points, but how did you communicate? Through walls? Or is there something like private messaging?

And I have to agree the prices for third place are the worst (yet I was not third). Third place souhld have lot better prices.

Farm Supplier
    Since I was furiously trying to get that stupid frog, I didn't even realize this event was going on. When I couldn't open up castle story I went to see if there was an update. This was on Sunday, that's when I got the latest version and started my quest. I was kind of bummed,as I would have loved to do this whole event. In two days I did get 1500 points! It all worked out for me, I got the #1 rank and earned the dragon, which is way cooler than that frog!!! Bring on the next event Storm8, I will be paying attention this time!

Fashion Designer comeseecomesah's Avatar
    Totally not fair giving only Androids free trees. Androids hav'nt always been equal to ios and have missed out on a lot of stuff in most s8 games for years but I think now in cs it's equal ....except for the trees. In ds there's a huge difference between the two in the leaderboards because ios have the Arctic isles to get extra points by breeding etc, and Androids still don't have Arctic isles despite the mass complaints about the unfairness.
    Everyone has a choice to participate/ spend gems/gold or not in any event that's offered but I personally don't like the change the leaderboards and the other events have brought in that a lot of people cannot complete them even with hard work. Work being not an ideal thing to be doing in a game. It should be fun.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by flowerqueen007 View Post
    Not judging but how the heck did you spend $300.00US, is that a typo or a joke?
    I spent more than $300 in one month building my alicorn herd. All you need is a raging bi-polar disorder which I do have. I'm guessing many of us do.

New Resident
    First time poster. And I'm so disillusioned ATM, I haven't logged into CS since the LB finished.

I maintained a comfortable 4th place for days but in the last hour as I expected, kingdoms made a mad dash and I was surpassed and in 7th. In order to make 6th, in the last 5 min, I boosted and started chopping. In the last seconds, I managed 5th and I was happy.

Then the dreaded rider of death appeared. When the dust settled and the smoke cleared, none of the points I had gained in the last minutes registered and I was still in 7th AND less the gems I had wasted on the useless boost.

I am crestfallen and will not be competing in the next [inevitable] LB event.

Host(ess)
    iPad user here so that explains my lack of free cherry trees. Despite that, because of low participation in my group I came in 2nd. I was at work when the event finished so I missed any rushing at the end. My group really had very few getting points.

My Spring Dragon just gave me: Orange Petal, Living Wood, Wood, 300 coins, & xp.
    Last edited by teaganblackthorne; 03-14-17 at 11:22 AM. Reason: To separate ideas.

Rhino Keeper
    Played all day every day. Used 25 gems at the end. Came in sixth.

A very poor result, and not worth the time and effort I put in.
    Have I learned my lesson? Probably not.

As long as I still need trade tickets I will probably participate, but no more gem wasting.

As far as whether it is better to be 3rd or 4th, this depends on whether you are fully expanded or not.
    Personally I would gladly give an energy crate for 5 extra tickets.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Wonkaland99 View Post

As far as whether it is better to be 3rd or 4th, this depends on whether you are fully expanded or not.
    Personally I would gladly give an energy crate for 5 extra tickets.
    I completel agree! 25 energy or 5 trade tickets?!? 25 eggs and 40 milk for 1 trade ticket. 1 energy box is 25 egg collections. No brainier for me. I'm still expanding so as many of these as I can get is great.