Page 39 of 49 FirstFirst ... 29353637383940414243 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Leaderboard - The Spring Faire! 6 day event | EXPIRED

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by KazLnd36 View Post
    I noticed the same, I was in second with no one within 900 points of me with 15 minutes left. Now that the event closed, I'm 4th - where did these other players come from since I do not think it's possible generate 1000 points in 15 minutes. Another poorly orchestrated event from S8.

It is. I didn't submit until today. Just kept making the things I knew I needed. And then just kept doing the deliveries. Got all the prizes today and ended up in 2nd.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mikepastry View Post
    Kat, if I had you on my leaderboard, I don't know what I would have done, LOL �� . It must be either your reputation of a "fiercely fast" goal climber or your hoard of alicorns... one of those two things that intimidated that poor first place player. ��
    Lol. She wasn't done. She ended up with 79,500 pts. Why???

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    thank you for letting the dragon out it was ultimately "not pretty" especially for 79k points lol
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ktorewqas View Post
    thank you for letting the dragon out it was ultimately "not pretty" especially for 79k points lol
    Yup, he's no beauty. But I got him for only 15,000 points. No gems, just an enormous amount of energy. The 79,000 points was for the first place winner. I was second place.

Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    Did you message him/her to let them know you were done? Couldn't hurt next time.

Quote Originally Posted by EsmeW2 View Post
    What a horrible, horrible ending. In one of my games a couple of us stuck at 3000 and stopped, waiting for some of the others to catch up so we could all be first and get the dragon together Well they didn't, they caught up and went right on going as we got to the last hour or so. Nasty! No spirit of cooperation here. Forced to sprint at the end and use up the stored trees and energy crates I wanted to keep. I'm never going to participate in another's LB event - it's so much the opposite of what I've always thought this game was about.
    Did they say they'd stop at 3000? How did you decide the exact number to tie? I found one person happy to tie at 3rd on my board. She said I could pass her if I wanted but I was happy to tie.

Executive Chef
    I wonder if they just borrowed the dragon from dragon story. I tried that game and kinda thought they are similar lol

I did it this way yesterday. I definitely did. I still have 30+ of the item from the potion shop and zero masks, zero pouches and one satchel. I wanted to give myself a day to get out of the rut of being blocked with no time to fix but also ran the risk of someone using gems to double or triple their way past my new second place status.

What did th baron do? I must b missing something.
    Quote Originally Posted by scavaig View Post
    Well... That was strange.

None of the scores changed over the last day at all and the top score was 2700

I am not sure I know what has just happened.

So.... Nobody got the satyr. nobody really even seemed to try or care.

And I am on ios ... No visit from the baron.

All I can say is ... That was just weird.

I... I completely forgot about boosts from the Apothecary. I didn't have access to the forum until today so I have been out of the loop. Brilliant. (Doh!)