Page 35 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2531323334353637383945 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Leaderboard - The Spring Faire! 6 day event | EXPIRED

I was first too and haven't gotten anything

Farm Supplier
    At 7:04 I opened my rankings and was in 2nd place. I noticed the "Stay tuned message..." at the bottom of the chart. At 7:07 I looked again and I suddenly saw another player jump ahead of me and I moved down to 3rd place. This player obviously was past the ending time and earned points after the end of the quest! This is completely unfair! 😡 The chart should not be updating after the deadline ends!

So I'm a bit peeved at the moment. Bought a cherry tree earlier and was unable to chop it down because someone changed it to a decoration before the event ended. Then for the last 15-20 minutes of the event the game kept going in and out so I was unable to use the energy I had purchased so I could cut down the trees from the Baron, as well as the one I bought earlier. Missed out on cutting 1 tree down and just missed 1st place by 40 points. What a load of garbage! I want my gems back!!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by BarfDump View Post
    well is took a TON of coordination but we pulled it off and 4 of us tied for second... would have been first but a last minute bottom of the board passed us haha
    that is neat! When you posted that I thought "that's not gonna happen". Well done.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by scavaig View Post
    Well... That was strange.

None of the scores changed over the last day at all and the top score was 2700

I am not sure I know what has just happened.

So.... Nobody got the satyr. nobody really even seemed to try or care.

And I am on ios ... No visit from the baron.

All I can say is ... That was just weird.
    I must admit I would find that type of leaderboard unnerving I'd probably dream that I would wake up to find I'd be dreaming and that, that was the dream only to open my game to find that it was in fact real!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by brigadoon365 View Post
    I was fine with this event until now. This whole some got trees and some didn't thing is so unfair. Someone on my leaderboard went from nowhere to first in the last half an hour of the game. I'm betting they got the trees.

I did finish second. I really wanted the dragon. Had a couple of trees, bought the boost and one more tree. Irritating that some got five of them for free.

So, when are the prizes released? My message says check back soon.
    I had exactly the same thing happen. I was in first place all day. Someone who got a free gift of five trees finished ahead of me at the very end. I have been playing this game since the beginning, but I have become very disillusioned lately. Unless they get back to the main storyline, my playing days may be over.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by BarfDump View Post
    well is took a TON of coordination but we pulled it off and 4 of us tied for second... would have been first but a last minute bottom of the board passed us haha
    Well done! 4 of us made 7th. But I got the trade tickets. Yay!

New Resident
    What I did. Is stockpiled as many resources I could. Bought one boost, and got double the points in the end. Strategies seem to come in handy sometimes for these

Host(ess)
    Well, I finished in 13th place, not bad for expecting to get in last. My game kept kicking me out, even after turning off my iPad and logging back in. Seemed really hard to get anything that I needed to be able to get points. So many items took too long to make in the workshops plus having to find them by picking flowers and chopping trees. I didn't think it was fair that the Poppy shrub wouldn't drop the dried flowers. I did try to get the 3000 to get the last prize but was unable to barely get past 2000.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by linmii View Post
    At 7:04 I opened my rankings and was in 2nd place. I noticed the "Stay tuned message..." at the bottom of the chart. At 7:07 I looked again and I suddenly saw another player jump ahead of me and I moved down to 3rd place. This player obviously was past the ending time and earned points after the end of the quest! This is completely unfair! �� The chart should not be updating after the deadline ends!
    My rankings changed too, but I think it boils down to the s8 servers updating not to anyone being able to play after the timer has finished I watched my clock run down and only the rankings page was available.
    Last edited by PurpleScorpion76; 03-13-17 at 04:26 PM. Reason: Typo