Page 34 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536373844 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Leaderboard - The Spring Faire! 6 day event | EXPIRED

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    This event is getting more & more inequitable.
    wow! i got passed over on that one, too. i think boosts need to be distributed to all. especially if some of us are using gems to try to win. just, wow! i can't believe S8 managed to make this event more onerous.

edit: i read back that people got trees on Android, so i closed app on the ipad and opened it on Android and the baron popped right up. too late now, but was it an Android vs. ios situation? and if so, WHY? i want my carefully hoarded energy crates back!! (and, yes, i force closed my app on ios multiple times hoping for the trees....)
    Last edited by caron7; 03-13-17 at 04:08 PM.

Executive Chef
    I have to say I've loved today. If nothing changes our little group will come in 6th joint with 4 of us in that position. Even though there was a weird panic moment at lunch. It seemed everyone was online jostling for positions and at that point all our group were all awake. So messages were flying back and forth, a few of us got carried away and accidentally went a bit too far. But we came back and fell in line with our position it was in second, we've moved down the board but by early evening all but one of us stayed put. I didn't mind we still have to play the way we want to. At one point it was so exciting seeing all of us attempting to achieve what didn't quite work. But still i've never had more conversations with neighbours than I have these last few days. This may be inherently a competition and not something most of us want but boy did I get a good community vibe from it.

Fashion Designer
    While waiting for finish time I saw an update that gets rid of Valentine pink screen. Glad this finally OVER.

Rhino Keeper
    Well... That was strange.

None of the scores changed over the last day at all and the top score was 2700

I am not sure I know what has just happened.

So.... Nobody got the satyr. nobody really even seemed to try or care.

And I am on ios ... No visit from the baron.

All I can say is ... That was just weird.

Rhino Keeper
    well is took a TON of coordination but we pulled it off and 4 of us tied for second... would have been first but a last minute bottom of the board passed us haha

Deleted
    Last edited by PinkPiggie1230; 01-24-18 at 02:41 PM.

New Resident
    Yeah. And I came in second and nothing in my inventory either.

Fashion Designer
    I don't get it - why does it say "checkbacksoon for rank results"? Are the ranks shown not the results??

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleScorpion76 View Post
    Nope, no cherry trees for me either! Hardly fair! Not that it really matters right now!
    I was fine with this event until now. This whole some got trees and some didn't thing is so unfair. Someone on my leaderboard went from nowhere to first in the last half an hour of the game. I'm betting they got the trees.

I did finish second. I really wanted the dragon. Had a couple of trees, bought the boost and one more tree. Irritating that some got five of them for free.

So, when are the prizes released? My message says check back soon.

Quote Originally Posted by PinkPiggie1230 View Post
    How do we get the prizes!!?? I came in first but I have not received my dragon or anything...
    You get it in few hours, last time i got my horse the next day be patient ☺