Page 3 of 49 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Leaderboard - The Spring Faire! 6 day event | EXPIRED

Farm Supplier
    Sigh. I'm not a big fan of these competitions, but I wouldn't mind so much if they changed up what we had to do at least. We just finished an event that required a ton of rock chopping so I'm already maxed on stone and blocks, and I hate chopping trees because you have to grow the darn things first! I'd much rather these events focus on things I do anyway - collecting from stables and hatcheries, ponds, animals, even some of the other buildings. And I'm not going to spend 150 gems on a circle of rocks that will be useless afterward and looks too much like the mushroom circles- if it was something really cute or unique, I don't mind spending the gems. As much as I like dragons, I'm probably just going to collect whatever points I happen to during my usual play and leave it at that. I appreciate having something new to do but it's too much like what we just did for me to get really into it.

Rhino Keeper
    Sitting this one out as well. I play several Storm 8 games and these leader boards are just too much! Seems like every other goal is a leader board

Executive Chef
    On the fence concerning this event. I'm going to take the suggestion of playing normally. Can't help but notice that the cherry blossom tree pales in comparison to the wisteria. I'm curious what the other graphics will be like.

Rhino Keeper
    Meh...already dropped to 8th in my group and everyone else above me has heaps of alicorns so my goal will be the 2300 for the individual prize. Looks like these type of events will be the norm from now on.

High ho, high ho it's off to chop rocks I go.....

Good luck everyone.

Rhino Keeper
    Is this event supposed to be 7 days? Because my timer's already on 6 days & ~45 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    Suggestions for those who don't want to compete...
    Just move along at your own pace.. the prizes you can collect anyway as materials are easy to find.
    ..only Iceland Poppies work
    ..Icy Willow Trees do count
    ..lots of nuggets can be collected
    ..fighting Dire Bore gives more points
    Thanks! I'm trying for the satyr & maybe get 2nd place again, unless this group I'm in is really competitive.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    I decided to play a bit just to see how competitive some of the top people might be...lol.
    I have plenty of dragons too. I have 5 eggs & 6 burning embers just sitting in storage because I already have enough. And also have the special ones too.
    lucky you . burning embers are elusive for me! i do have some dragons. are we going to use them in this event in some way? thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    1. What's up with the updates on Tuesdays? Is there a change of tradition?
    2. Didn't we just give tons of feedback with regards to leaderboards competition ****ing the spirit of cooperation so unique to Castle Story?

I'm really torn here because I definitely do not want to participate and encourage this type of events. At the same time the serene circle is SO pretty and I want it like yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by justmine2 View Post
    Sitting this one out as well. I play several Storm 8 games and these leader boards are just too much! Seems like every other goal is a leader board
    I wish you were in my group ,cause i am going to compete ,i love these events really enjoyed the last one..😆

Quote Originally Posted by caron7 View Post
    lucky you . burning embers are elusive for me! i do have some dragons. are we going to use them in this event in some way? thanks!
    The Grand Prize for 1st & 2nd place is a green dragon. I wish I could gift you a few embers since I'll probably never craft another dragon.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    I've already dropped to 12th since my other post...lol

And by the way, the Iceland Poppy shrub doesn't drop any dried flowers! Boo, S8!!!
    I have had my shrubs drop at least 2 so far, but they are not very frequent.

Page 3 of 49 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast