Page 29 of 49 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Leaderboard - The Spring Faire! 6 day event | EXPIRED

Host(ess)
    I'm having the same issue and can't chop trees.

Host(ess)
    The Serene Circle is also deactivated. Did someone turn the event off early?

Rhino Keeper
    I'm so low on Living Wood, it's not even funny anymore.

Ostara also drops strawberries btw, besides the items on the card.

Rhino Keeper
    I just focused on getting Ostara. Living wood was the problem for me and the usual 'middle of the game resource drop stop/slow down'

I did spend some gems in the last hours - its my bedtime when the clock hits 12hrs to go - as a speed up for crafting.

I am way down in my pack. My group has gone a bit crazy this time with the top 2 on over 30,000 points each.

I actually quite liked this LB event as I didnt care about winning. I just played for the prizes up to and including to Ostara.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by x_xEva View Post
    I have got the two cherry blossom trees but it won't let me chop them!? Please help.
    Quote Originally Posted by SuvaWF View Post
    I'm having the same issue and can't chop trees.
    Quote Originally Posted by SuvaWF View Post
    The Serene Circle is also deactivated. Did someone turn the event off early?
    I have reported this over. Please continue any discussions on the bug thread

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...er-board-event

Edit- This issue has now been fixed!
    Last edited by kooky panda; 03-13-17 at 12:23 PM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by GarnetJ View Post
    The top 3 in my grouping are currently at 45,030 / 35,966 / 25,377. No joke. Craziness.

I'm glad I stopped at 3,000.
    It's been rather amusing watching the race to the finish within my group. The top 3 are now 60,615 / 48,374 / 46,185. And there are still almost 6 hours to go!

I am at #17 with my 3,036 points. I was hoping to stay within the Rank 7-12 group so that I could get the 25 energy box, but I will gladly settle for the 10 energy box.

Quote Originally Posted by GarnetJ View Post
    It's been rather amusing watching the race to the finish within my group. The top 3 are now 60,615 / 48,374 / 46,185. And there are still almost 6 hours to go!

I am at #17 with my 3,036 points. I was hoping to stay within the Rank 7-12 group so that I could get the 25 energy box, but I will gladly settle for the 10 energy box.
    Wow!!! That's the bloodbath group for sure. 60,000 points??? Somebody has a real problem there.
    I'm in the 4-6 group where everyone's around 3300. Let's see what happens in the next few hours
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Wow!!! That's the bloodbath group for sure. 60,000 points??? Somebody has a real problem there.
    I'm in the 4-6 group where everyone's around 3300. Let's see what happens in the next few hours
    I know! That is why I was so glad that I didn't make a run for it early on - especially once I realized that I was depleting my living wood and glimmerdust inventory. It made it much more enjoyable just trying to work towards completing the goals and getting Ostara. It looks like the person in 4th place stopped at 18,000, which is wise. I would rather get 4th place than 3rd place, since the energy crates are more valuable to me than the expansion permits.

Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Funny in this thread the posters seem to be laughing at the players spending gems but in the other events when gem spenders give you the heads up you are all grateful, strange isnt it.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by flowerqueen007 View Post
    Funny in this thread the posters seem to be laughing at the players spending gems but in the other events when gem spenders give you the heads up you are all grateful, strange isnt it.
    I think they are being laughed at because there seem to be so many using gems that won't get the big prize. In the other events anyone with the time (and, lately, gems) can obtain the prize.