Page 27 of 49 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Leaderboard - The Spring Faire! 6 day event | EXPIRED

Well, I broke 3000 points and got the little satyr. People in my group are crazy! The top 3 have 6000 to 7000 points. I have drained a lot of my assets and am not playing anymore. I only get points now when I slay a beast.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RileyBug624 View Post
    Well, I broke 3000 points and got the little satyr. People in my group are crazy! The top 3 have 6000 to 7000 points. I have drained a lot of my assets and am not playing anymore. I only get points now when I slay a beast.
    The top 3 in my grouping are currently at 45,030 / 35,966 / 25,377. No joke. Craziness.

I'm glad I stopped at 3,000.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by GarnetJ View Post
    The top 3 in my grouping are currently at 45,030 / 35,966 / 25,377. No joke. Craziness.

I'm glad I stopped at 3,000.
    Picking my jaw up off the floor ...

In my group, only 5 have got over 3000 and top person has only 4300. There are a few in the 2000s who may do a last minute run to get the final prize but looks like most don't really care.

I am happily in 19th place .

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by GarnetJ View Post
    Someone's heart will be broken tomorrow.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by scavaig View Post
    Somehow I have a very uncompetitive group. The members of the group have not changed from the start but there is a distinct lack of competition.

The top score is now 2000 ( I guess they could have reached that score just by playing the game normally given there is one day and a few hours left) and I am still 19th with a score of zero.

So... It's hard for me to tell what's actually going on but to me it seems to me at the very least my group players are not interested in LB events.

Nobody in my group seems to particularly want the satyr or really bothered to come first

Me too.... I just want the story line back.
    Note that in the first post it says you don't get any prize with zero points, so maybe consider slaying one monster before the end just to get something for not participating

Quote Originally Posted by 8pry8 View Post
    Thanks a lot for this detailed info!!
    I read about the mythic research center .. and as I understand it, the mythic research center has first to be crafted from the trade wagon, but my trade wagon, hasn't this option (I could only craft a cooking camp, a second gabbage hut (I wished, I had enough gems for the first one ) and lorelei's sapphire) .. so I guess the mythic research center was also from an event and not achievable any longer

.. at the moment the barons tent is not really an option, because I'm still saving my gems for the gabbage hut ..

And yeah .. I guess I would not longer trade special sources with the elves .. I hoped that rarer sources brings more luck for gold runes .. but since now, I get even from really worthy trades only bronze runes. Whereas I get once from a trade with more or less easy stuff 2 gold runes. So it seems the runes are totally random and not linked with the worth from the delivery.

Edit: I just saw that there is a rainbow alicorn to buy in the rune market, needs 10 gold runes, which I don't have, but anyway, does somebody know if this also drops energy?
    (I didn't find the rainbow alicorn in the hub .. only that the rainbow pot drops sometimes energy and on the backside of the rainbow alicorn is wirtten 'if you're lucky, it might have a Rainbow Pot for you' .. but does it only drops energy over the rare chance of the pot or also regularly?
    Rainbow Ali's drop some energy once per day. The rainbow pots are a rare drop.

Back on topic: I just dropped to 4th place (whew!), and it looks like the race to the top is heating up a bit in my group. Even so, the top players are all still under 4K, so hopefully it won't turn into a huge gem bloodbath. I really hope we've seen the last of these type events. (Not holding my breath though, but if not forever then I hope there won't be another one for a very long while.)
    Last edited by PrincessCupOButter; 03-12-17 at 06:49 PM.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Executive Chef
    Got Ostara. She looks like she could go on tour with Riverdance.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Got Ostara. She looks like she could go on tour with Riverdance.
    LOL!!! Dying!!! She does have a little jig thing going on! Haha

Executive Chef
    Aye lassie!! Nothing like a
    lil Irish jig to get ya goin for St Patty's Day. Let's go to the tavern for some green ale. Aye?

I guess to stay on topic I should say that as of right now I'm in 3 rd place. No bloodbath in my group. I'm not even sure anyone's trying any longer. Scores have not changed much today.
    Last edited by riverly; 03-12-17 at 09:59 PM. Reason: Back on topic

Executive Chef
    Ok so now one on the leaderboard has seriously skipped ahead to 1st. Now negotiating if all can get to what is now 2nd. Lol. Oh the woes of virtual gaming. Lol. Guessing either leader doesn't care or hasn't checked messages. Lol.