Page 2 of 49 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Leaderboard - The Spring Faire! 6 day event | EXPIRED

Executive Chef
    Don't know if I can be motivated for this one, have 19 dragons and 5 eggs and at least half of my group have the steed from last time so it's probably going to be a bit more competitive.

Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    Don't know if I can be motivated for this one, have 19 dragons and 5 eggs and at least half of my group have the steed from last time so it's probably going to be a bit more competitive.
    I decided to play a bit just to see how competitive some of the top people might be...lol.
    I have plenty of dragons too. I have 5 eggs & 6 burning embers just sitting in storage because I already have enough. And also have the special ones too.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    I decided to play a bit just to see how competitive some of the top people might be...lol.
    As long as they don't score 50K or so...
    I'm saving my deliveries and weekly alicorns till the end for boosts this time round. And no I didn't score 50K last time.

New Resident
    First time I'm intentionally sitting out an event... the last leaderboard event was sooooo tedious! I say concentrate on storyline and characters/achievable prizes which add some value to the game... no more chopping rocks for me

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Meereen39 View Post
    I actually got beads every second chop pretty happy with that... I have two accounts and I am competing against myself lol..
    In that case you can make a tie and place yourselves in the same position.. lol!
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Thanks, but no thanks, S8. We literally just did a leaderboard event, and it wasn't a whole lotta fun.

For the amount of energy I'll spent to win a prize of 5 trade tickets, I could be playing with my kingdom and earn double or triple the tickets.

UPDATE: In the time it took to type the sentences above, I dropped from 2nd place to 18th. ::rolling eyes::
    Last edited by robotparade; 03-07-17 at 03:00 PM. Reason: Update

Nightclub Owner
    I will make the mark: have all the pics posted soon: That will be by Leaderboard score, well I will still try to get the 3000 points! So be warned group, I will be in the top 20
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawisa View Post
    How can I get S8 to remove my photo from the leaderboard? It was posted last time and I complained but nothing was done. This is A VIOLATION OF MY PRIVACY
    S8 can't remove you.. you have to do it yourself as you are publishing your own photo through FB. Go to your FB and sign off.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

God, so tedious. I think i' m going to sit out this one, i don't feel like chopping a million rock for lousy prizes.

Executive Chef
    Suggestions for those who don't want to compete...
    Just move along at your own pace.. the prizes you can collect anyway as materials are easy to find.
    ..only Iceland Poppies work
    ..Icy Willow Trees do count
    ..lots of nuggets can be collected
    ..fighting Dire Bore gives more points
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Page 2 of 49 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast