Page 17 of 49 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Leaderboard - The Spring Faire! 6 day event | EXPIRED

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Hi, welcome to the forum bama9411 - good questions, but probably not the answers you're looking for...
    First, can points from special items such as the Cherry Blossom Tree be carried over to the next contest?
    No, each leaderboard has stand alone items and their points are only for the current leaderboard.

For example, if I were to save the Cherry Blossom Trees I already have will I be able to chop them and still receive the extra 4 points they give or will they become regular trees after the contest is over?

They become regular trees. They won't give you points next time.

Also, will the special items that you can collect from every few hours or so still work for the next contest? Such as if I were to purchase the Serene Circle from The Spring Faire will I still receive points from it for the next contest?
    No. same as point 1. the Serene Circle will revert to decoration at the end of the leaderboard. It won't be any good next leaderboard.

New Resident
    That's what I was thinking. I was holding out some hope though. Thank you for telling me! I'm glad I won't be wasting and points now.

Executive Chef
    And the first in my group has made his first move. Last night at 11pm I was in first place on about 1400 (about 6 of us have been vying for 1st place) and 6 hours later a guy that had less than 500 yesterday in 16th place is now on over 3000. No message on my wall stating (s)he's stopping there so guessing we've got at least 1 gem spender in my group so will see if any more heavy hitters make their move. If another comes running and they start going nuts with gem spending I'm definitely out with 1st and 2nd place maybe even further. But I may continue as the trade tickets can come in handy as I've still got squares to open up. Think I'm nearly there with them but these events are definitely helping with that. Let the game continue.

Not making the same mistake as last time. I've been playing this one but I am not using any of the boosts from the elves as I don't want all my silver that I saved up since to vanish again. I'm in the middle so far and fine with that. Happy to take some tickets. I don't mind looking and making the items a few times a day but by no means am I playing obsessively.

I still wish we had the monster hunt instead and do hope they come back. I remember all the people who complained about it but I always enjoyed those and I have an inkling those who complained, most would rather take that one as the lesser of their two evils.

Maybe the game is reaching its end. Everything good has a point where new ideas run out and this game has been running a long time. I sure hope that's not the case and what is good is that there is enough to keep the game going even if new ideas are gone, but we still have a few loose ends to tie before it would become a game that just ran.

Rhino Keeper
    Leader in my group already closing in on 5,000 points. Guess I'll work on just getting to 3,000 & the satyr.

Hope S8 takes note that it ruins the event for others in that group when you have one or two prolific gem spenders & that into day 2 its already "game over" for the main prize.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by dragoniakingdom View Post
    Leader in my group already closing in on 5,000 points. Guess I'll work on just getting to 3,000 & the satyr.

Hope S8 takes note that it ruins the event for others in that group when you have one or two prolific gem spenders & that into day 2 its already "game over" for the main prize.
    So far I've been between 2-5 in my group. I'm only playing to get to 3000 and the female satyr. And I agree with an earlier poster, if I don't think the individual prize is worth it, I'll sit the next one out.

Farm Supplier
    All pretty laid back in my group. No one is going crazy, and probably half are not bothering to play this at all.

I'm just playing normally, just doing the occasional delivery to get extra points, no way am I going to waste gems on this event. I'm not planning on finishing first or second for the dragon or a silly cup, or even getting enough points for the Satyr. I'm only aiming to collect a few energy crates to store for future worthwhile events such as a monster hunt, so looking to just be in the top 12 at the end.

Anyone who doesn't wish to take part in this event can do what I did during the first LB event - Delete the Valentines edition of CS from your device and use the Castle Story Winter Edition instead.

Rhino Keeper
    4hr timed request for 10 living wood for 30 points
    yikes

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by BarfDump View Post
    4hr timed request for 10 living wood for 30 points
    yikes
    I've had that one along with 10 glimmerdust and 2 wisps. It can wipe out hard to get item very quickly.

Executive Chef
    I seem to get a lot of the 20 point masks, that take 4 hrs to craft. Yuck
    I would like to see more tea trades.
    On a positive note, I like the looks of the overgrown fountain. I didn't think I would.