Page 15 of 49 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Leaderboard - The Spring Faire! 6 day event | EXPIRED

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Sounds like you need a quick trip to the ever-growing Inventory Guide for the latest drops.

Fur
    Found: skunkupine, fangbeast, Ivy's hut, manticore, Pepe, Pepe's house, gift from neighbours (expired), Reindeer Stable, various Baron's Game Tent prizes, Poinsettia Manticore (Baron's tent), Elf Skunkupine (Baron's tent), Monster Stable, Flower Power Manticore, Boston Terrier, L10 Colosseum, Fox Pup, Tiger Kitten, Lion Cub, Wolf Pup, Fireworks Griffin, Royal Griffin, Fire Fox, Black Tiger Kitten, Friendly Werewolf, Frankencore (Baron's tent), Griffina (Baron's tent), Autumn Raccoon, Yeti, Arctic Bear, Glimmer Manticore, Armored Manticore, Cupid Puppy, Cupid Kitty
    Thanks

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    The chests are not the same drops for everyone.. they are random. I have compared my drops with a nbr and they were completely different. As for the Dragon, like the Steed, I guess we'll have to wait till the event expires to see what it drops.
    That doesn't seem right. Shouldn't everyone get the same rewards for doing the same work? Glad I choose to sit these out.

I have noticed much difference in the LB contest compared to the last time, at least in the group I'm in. We kind of wait for each other.. and if above in position.. just by a few points. We're actually taking turns in 1st place.. only by a few points. No crazy race, no wild spending of gems, just playing with what we craft or chop. I must say it's quite enjoyable this way as even not knowing each other.. do play the same way.
    Maybe after more LB events.. we'll all play with the same idea.. all place in 1st position with the same points.. all to receive the 1st prize. That would be fun and a great laugh.
    It would be fun if everyone would choose to do that. My current group is very different than my previous one (I was with the overachievers last time. I wasn't one of them ) 1st place had well over 60k.
    This time has been exactly as you described until this morning. We suddenly have a front runner with a pretty big lead. I just hope they aren't wasting their money on a prize that isn't worth it. I certainly have no plans to challenge them.

I would love to see the result of a true cooperative group where all 20 pick a set number and stop. It doesn't even have to be 3000. Wonder what S8 would do with 20 players who all stop at 100?

I admit I like the look of this dragon (hope it's not a shrub! Lol) But I won't try to buy it.
    Last edited by PrincessCupOButter; 03-09-17 at 01:11 PM. Reason: Additional thought
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Rhino Keeper
    I have noticed much difference in the LB contest compared to the last time, at least in the group I'm in. We kind of wait for each other.. and if above in position.. just by a few points. We're actually taking turns in 1st place.. only by a few points. No crazy race, no wild spending of gems, just playing with what we craft or chop. I must say it's quite enjoyable this way as even not knowing each other.. do play the same way.
    Maybe after more LB events.. we'll all play with the same idea.. all place in 1st position with the same points.. all to receive the 1st prize. That would be fun and a great laugh.
    My group definitely seems to be more along these lines as well, having had the last group who were miles ahead with thousands of points. It'll be interesting to see what happens when we all reach the 3000 marker, I for one intend to stop then either way!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    I think S8 may have messed up on the math here....the fur satchel is a four hour item but only scores 10 points? That has to be a mistake, can it be fixed, should be at least 20.
    Maybe the amount of points also depends on how easy it is to get the materials required to make the event crafts. But I'm just guessing here.
    Last edited by TerraRanomi; 03-09-17 at 10:12 AM.

Well, I've hit my goal of 3,000 (a little over at 3,021) and let my group know that's as far as I'm going. The satyr is dancing a jig...so cute. Now sitting back & watching to see how the rest of the group responds
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    Ostara is doing a little dance for Aanpa in my kingdom. He is mesmerized. LOL or petrified. The jury is still out. LOLOLOL

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    It would be fun if everyone would choose to do that. My current group is very different than my previous one (I was with the overachievers last time. (I wasn't one of them) 1st place had well over 60k.
    This time has been exactly as you described until this morning. We suddenly have a front runner with a pretty big lead. I just hope they aren't wasting their money on a prize that isn't worth it. I certainly have no plans to challenge them.
    Top in my group is 800 points.

I am now 19th on zero points - level with the person in 20th.

My group certainly not as competitive as last time.

Farm Supplier

Talking

My group includes one person who really, really, really wants first prize. Her score was over 9,000 and second place was 300 on day one! Maybe a dragon fan? 

Rhino Keeper
    A lot of things take glimmer dust but I can't seem to find much of it, mushrooms only dropped every once in while the troves are every eight hours so is there any way to get a lot more of it faster..???