Page 41 of 49 FirstFirst ... 31373839404142434445 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Leaderboard - The Spring Faire! 6 day event | EXPIRED

Quote Originally Posted by LadyFencer View Post
    Put me in the club too, and I was on a bunch this afternoon to get to 3000 points (which I did).
    Same with me. No trees from the Baron. I'm not a fan of these leaderboard events, I don't like competing with my neighbors. I got Ostara and 6th place. In my group the first place winner had over 15,000. I do want to thank everyone that posts in this forum! I just wish S8 would listen to us.

Farm Supplier
    No trees either for me. I would have loved that bonus!

I ended up relaxing through this event. The last one made me so crazy and turned me into the kind of player I hate. So I aimed for 4th - 6th place and made it there easily. Although the top player was over 15k and two players tied for 2nd at over 10k. No third place winner at all. I did use the point tripler twice which I thought was totally worth it. I really loved the prizes this time and would have bought them for gems anyway. So for me, I would do an LB event again as long as I loved the prizes and did not intend on reaching 1st or 2nd place.

Host(ess)
    The last time my group was nutty with 25,000 but this time there was less participation. Maybe 3 of us completed all the goals. I got lucky thus time.

Edit: No free trees here either.
    Last edited by teaganblackthorne; 03-13-17 at 09:14 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    No free cherry trees here either. In a close group if some received them & others did not & it changed the final rankings seems VERY unfair.

Dislike these LB events with a passion.

Rhino Keeper
    I finished third in both my kingdoms - third prizes are so bad and it's deflating. These leaderboard events can be divisive and nasty too.

Rhino Keeper
    No change to my final leaderboard - to confirm - nobody got the satyr. Top score was only 2700.

Sw - you Might want to change post 1 - I can confirm I got the 19th place prize ( energy and trade tickets) even though I had zero points.

Never saw the cherry trees give away - no idea how that worked.... Or how it could be considered in any way fair for players.

I really just want a return to the story line. Getting so tired of irrelevant events.

Fashion Designer
    I did stay in first place and got my dragon so I'm not so angry about lack of free trees. I don't think anyone in my group got them going by the end rankings. I spent gems on one tree and the boost for exactly the last 2 hours

My group this time wasn't very competitive really. If it had been, much as I wanted the dragon, I wouldn't have bothered.
    Last edited by idrispad; 03-13-17 at 11:47 PM.

Executive Chef
    Top score in my group was 1121, no gem buying from the 20 of us. Your strategy failed S8.
    Last edited by HuckleTown; 03-14-17 at 01:40 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    Did you all get the dragon? If this works, I want to work this out with my next leaderboard group
    yes all of us who tied got the dragon (second place) but still nice to know its possible.. but u know s8 will probably change that next event..........

No trees for me either. With the 5 trees I would have had 8 probably used the 3x boost and tried to get the satyr really would have loved to get her but had no chance by normal playing, that was just to energy consuming. Next time (and I fear there will be a next time) Im gonna sum up the crafted stuff and use a boost then.