Page 10 of 49 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Leaderboard - The Spring Faire! 6 day event | EXPIRED

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mikepastry View Post
    I did finish 1st in the last leaderboard event, but felt no satisfaction. That horse prize was not worth the amount of energy and resources used to get there. Plus, I REALLY HATE THE IDEA OF COMPETING AGAINST OTHER PLAYERS! So, despite all the negative feedback that we posted and posted for the last event, we got the same kind of event right back. I now think that the only way to fight that is NOT PARTICIPATE IN THE RACE! I will stop right at 3000 points just to get a satire friend for the one I already have. DONE!
    And to get one so quick after the last, it looks like we're destined to get one every month or so. I think the problem is that there are so many participants that we saw having tens of thousands of points. My grouping had me at 4400 ish and I came in second. The leader had around 5000. But I know mine was positively easy. But clearly many people spent serious money and the proof is this event is back so quickly. I think the first event (sun stones collection) we had didn't show as much money as the next was Halloween that's 3 months. So clearly this brought in money. Just checked. It was this time last month. Yes it brought in money.

Rhino Keeper
    Ok that knocks my strategy out then if they change players on each of our boards. Oh well...I don't like competing against my own neighbors but it is a relaxed event if you just go for the prizes up to 3000. It is a super cool dragon but I think I will still pass Just to take a breather for the next event. I do like to be able to opt out like this without missing part of the story line or a nice building.
    That frog sure took a lot out of me last week.
    Good luck everyone

Executive Chef
    I wish one of the goal prizes was the "Stonehenge" circle of rocks.....

I wonder what the size is. Is it the same size as mushroom rings? I'd like for it to be bigger!!!!
    Last edited by riverly; 03-08-17 at 09:01 AM.

Some update the summary:

Spiritual Seeds give +30 points

Farm Supplier
    I am sitting this one out - as i did the last time. The timed events/leader boards etc. do not interest me. If i want this kind of thing their are loads of games out there - better organized and better suited to it.

What attracted me to CS 4 years ago was that it was essentially unique. The quests, the story lines, the sheer pleasure of achieving long term goals to develop your own kingdom made it quite addictive. Now it is rapidly becoming a run-off-the-mill boring game like so many others. I am rapidly loosing interest. For the moment i will keep tending my kingdom, building up my stocks and hoping for better times... however unless S8 have a change of heart and bring CS back to the game it was, i will eventually throw in the towel and give it up. It is such a shame!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post

I wonder what the size is. Is it the same size as mushroom rings? I'd like for it to be bigger!!!!
    It's 2x2

Anybody figured out the drop rate for dried flowers from the Iceland poppies and/or shrubs?

Executive Chef
    I find the drop rate for dried petals varie. I have about 10 out. Sometimes I can go through and get 4 or 5. Next time maybe 1 or 2.

Rock circle appears to be about the same size as a pond. Too bad. I'm just not excited about the goal prizes. Overgrown fountain to go with my overgrown benches. Sheesh!

Edit: I have 16 poppies out. Where are our stats people?
    Last edited by riverly; 03-08-17 at 10:12 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post

No it is bigger. I'll update with the size in a mo.

Update: yep as tigerlilyvol said. 2x2.
    Last edited by PurpleScorpion76; 03-08-17 at 10:23 AM. Reason: Addition

I keep wondering why do the prizes include trade tickets when we haven't had any expansions for months & months??!!?? Could we please have some, S8? All these items in every goal that take up so much space & end up in storage after it's over....SMH.

Also, I'm hoping this dragon isn't just a bush as pointed out by another poster earlier in the thread & then just drops varied colored petals!!
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Page 10 of 49 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast