Page 8 of 49 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Leaderboard - The Spring Faire! 6 day event | EXPIRED

Fashion Designer
    First time my heart has sunk on opening Castle Story

Joining those not participating.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I don't think I would mind this as much if it was easily ignored. In DS, to participate I have to actively start a task and then complete it to earn LB points. It's difficult to ignore and go about daily chores when point thing constantly popping up and blocking my taps. Just an option I wish they'd consider.
    In DS I have to start the tasks for Bingo, but the LB points in the events come with nearly everything I do, can't stop that. IN CS the LB points only come by things I usually never should do.
    I guess you mixed the Bingo(leaderboards) and the Leaderboard events in DS...

I am not a big fan of LB events, but lets be honoust that dragon really looks neat. It will be great having a new kind of dragon in our kingdoms. The old ones are really old :-). So, yeah I will def try to finish first or second. Wether we like it or not these kinds of events will stay. Its a cashcow for S8 and as long as part of the profit is used in providing us with more expansions slots, continueing the story and providing us with better non LB events then i am fine with it Wish all of you lots of fun and wishdome in this event.

Satyr 8h timer; 1st drop horse hair ( black flag ), 1 magic fruit
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0756.PNG 
Views:	67 
Size:	1.03 MB 
ID:	36196
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0757.PNG 
Views:	34 
Size:	1.10 MB 
ID:	36197
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawisa View Post
    How can I get S8 to remove my photo from the leaderboard? It was posted last time and I complained but nothing was done. This is A VIOLATION OF MY PRIVACY
    I've just gone in to the settings as mentioned and my Facebook is already off. It has a button to log in. So how is my Facebook pic showing? Where is the bugs forum?

Ech, competition? Again? Additionally, the main for gems community... That is pitty.
    I hate competitions, rather cooperate.
    I enjoyed in spring timed goal, but it is not for me.

Rhino Keeper
    How do you do Spring Faire deliveries? I can't find it

Executive Chef
    My heart sank again when I opened my game last night not only because it was another leaderboard event but because 2 hours earlier I used all my energy. I'm going to do what I did last time and work to finish the 3000. Then decide where I am in the leaderboard to see whether I'll continue. Based on progress so far I expect I'll be way down unlike last time. But I did buy the Serene Circle. Not because of the points it can give but it'll be my very own stone henge. The sorts of directions I love. A reason I started playing Castle story in the first place. My favourite buildings to look at are the Tabernum and the Glimmergate. Now I have a third. The only thing I won't be doing is. Speeding up my shops with runes. I've barely got 50 since the last event. So nowhere near back to where I was. So I suspect I'll just manage the 3000 if I'm lucky we will see.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by koiju View Post
    I think I figured it out - you make the thing in the forge and when you have enough on the home page of the challenge you trade them for points right? Pretty vague if you ask me!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by koiju View Post
    click on the leaderboard icon on the right of your screen. the first tab is "points". there you will see 3 squares with items you can craft, and the points value for each. once you have crafted an item, complete the delivery by pressing the green "deliver" button and then a new delivery appears. there doesn't seem to be a way to refresh deliveries you don't want to make. at least these items are made with more commonly found items... last time, one item took gold nuggets to make.

Page 8 of 49 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast