Page 28 of 49 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Leaderboard - The Spring Faire! 6 day event | EXPIRED

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GarnetJ View Post
    The top 3 in my grouping are currently at 45,030 / 35,966 / 25,377. No joke. Craziness.

I'm glad I stopped at 3,000.
    Yeah we're definitely not doing that. I stopped at just over 3200 let the others join me in 2nd. The other that has just surpassed 1st has jumped 4000 points in 6 hours and still going they were close to the bottom of the board. So either been stashing deliveries and used the boosts or just gemmed up who knows. I don't think any of the others in our little group were going to gem up at least two weren't. But we'll see if things change.

Once you make that move you can't return. It's the third gemmer that makes me think they have too much money to waste. Who would start buying when you've got two other serious competitors in the group?

Rhino Keeper
    Players who pay 2 win will always "win" these events. Also if you are unfortunate enough to be put into a group that has more than one gemming their way to the top it does leave you with a bitter taste.

Yes,you can try to get some type of agreement within the group,but again getting 20 people to agree & it only takes 1 to ignore/not read their messages & the gem race is back on again!

I hope that S8 realize that while they may make short term monetary gains with these events it serves also to discourage others from even starting LB events in the future & may even make many leave the game.....food for thought.

Rhino Keeper
    No change in my group ... And nobody seems to be trying to win.... Nice!

No one has even got to 3000 points yet ( top score 2300)

Think I will finish on zero points ( 19th place ) and see if I do get a trade ticket anyway ;-)

Executive Chef
    I'm sorry to say, I have been playing Castle since the beginning when it was so fun and you loved your neighbors ..very friendly game, I do not like these leader board ,it brings the ugly out in people, and as I see it ,if this is the way the game is heading ,,, thinking a lot of us are done,this is NOT CASTLE!!!!!!!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    Rainbow Ali's drop some energy once per day. The rainbow pots are a rare drop.

Thank you! Then I know for what I save my rare gold runes

My group is also not really competitive .. 1st has 3'503 (more or less the same amount since two days .. second is now by 2'995 and third by 2'048 .. I'm at the moment at place 17th, but perhaps I'll buy one boost today (with my free gems) to get Ostara

Originally Posted by GarnetJ View Post
    The top 3 in my grouping are currently at 45,030 / 35,966 / 25,377. No joke. Craziness.

Wow, astonishing figures. Most expensive animal on the market is the Ali and with a discount cost about 20 euro’s a piece. They can probably buy 10 Ali’s for the money they have spent. No animal is worth that amount of money. It’s exactly these numbers that makes LB’s such a success for S8 and LB’s will stay permanently whatever we feel or protest about it. I truly thought I was nuts myself for having more than 7000 points (yep, gem abuse) and “fighting” for the top spot. I wish I was in a group like this, then I wouldn’t had spent that much. It’s my competitive nature that took the best of me (and it’s for that reason I only play CS to avoid things like this, grrrr) , but deep inside my heart I know that it isn’t worth it, so I hope next time I am in a giant gem spending group :-). Makes my life so much easier.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CelineKats View Post
    Originally Posted by GarnetJ View Post

Wow, astonishing figures. Most expensive animal on the market is the Ali and with a discount cost about 20 euro?s a piece. They can probably buy 10 Ali?s for the money they have spent. No animal is worth that amount of money. It?s exactly these numbers that makes LB?s such a success for S8 and LB?s will stay permanently whatever we feel or protest about it. I truly thought I was nuts myself for having more than 7000 points (yep, gem abuse) and ?fighting? for the top spot. I wish I was in a group like this, then I wouldn?t had spent that much. It?s my competitive nature that took the best of me (and it?s for that reason I only play CS to avoid things like this, grrrr) , but deep inside my heart I know that it isn?t worth it, so I hope next time I am in a giant gem spending group :-). Makes my life so much easier.
    Good grief, 45K and not even the final score! I would definitely feel awful having spent so much to get 25K or more and end up 3rd!

My LB group is not as bad but still competitive especially at the top. 14/20 are already over 3K and 13 of those over 3K have scores that are still climbing. There is someone on the top 3 who is buying trees everyday and chopping them as their energy fills up. Top score over 14K. On my part, I've not bought cherry blossom trees or the circle, just used the knight's nobility boosts when sending off deliveries. No mad spending just using earned gems.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    Good grief, 45K and not even the final score! I would definitely feel awful having spent so much to get 25K or more and end up 3rd!

My LB group is not as bad but still competitive especially at the top. 14/20 are already over 3K and 13 of those over 3K have scores that are still climbing. There is someone on the top 3 who is buying trees everyday and chopping them as their energy fills up. Top score over 14K. On my part, I've not bought cherry blossom trees or the circle, just used the knight's nobility boosts when sending off deliveries. No mad spending just using earned gems.
    After the last LB dabacle where I spent God only knows how many gems and depleted myself of elven boosts only to get a dressed up horse that drops what all of the other horses do, I took a much different approach to this one. I gave myself a gem budget, which I am actually 4 gems under and then played strategically. I am in 2nd in my group with just over 10k. I am not even attempting first. And if I don't get 1st or 2nd, I am okay with that. These are the first events on castle story where I really don't care all that much if I win. I'll allocate the resources that I can and then go from there. But I am not going to break the bank to achieve a dragon that probably only drops scales which I am always maxed on anyway. I do really wish that you could change the orders though and not with gems S8 just with waiting a certain amount of time like in bakery story 2. Wait 10 minutes, get a new to go order. I am sitting on tons of amulets and fur satchels that I can't use.

I have no problem playing all my other internet games. I hard closed this twice and have no chance in competing since the game keeps crashing. Oh well...been playing for about 6 years but this is getting ridiculous.

New Resident
    I have got the two cherry blossom trees but it won't let me chop them!? Please help.