Page 20 of 49 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Leaderboard - The Spring Faire! 6 day event | EXPIRED

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by laughingpaperfox View Post
    Where did you get the giant sundial? My neighbor had one but I never saw where to get it.
    Wasn't it Black Friday sale?

Quote Originally Posted by laughingpaperfox View Post
    Where did you get the giant sundial? My neighbor had one but I never saw where to get it.
    It was a prize from the Midsummer Pyre Festival, a world (community) event in August of 2015. And for sale during last year's Black Friday sale. It's very pretty, but huge!

The individual prizes, fountain and mother tree, from this LB are very pretty too, (and they have royal points!) but finding space for large items is becoming quite problematic. I'd like to decorate more, but the useful items with needed drops are more of a priority for me personally. We sure could use some expansions to put the permit prizes to good use!
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Farm Supplier
    The first place kingdom on my leaderboard has 6 Rounceys, 6 Desteirs, 24 weekly Alicorns, 51 daily Alicorns, and 8 golden mines. I'm not mad at em but dang.

Rhino Keeper
    Yeah. This is never gonna be fair. I want the dragon so badly but the leader has 1800 more than me and 500 for second place. I play a lot and can't catch up. This is just rewards for people that have money and gems. Lots of alicorns and the regular players can never win. Oh well. I am only playing for 3000 and that is it

Rhino Keeper
    Am i missing something or there is no BOOSTS available to speed up the FORGE? All the darn things that are required. MASK and SPIRITUAL SEEDS take so long a d that is all i need all the time. I have built 30 spring tea and 15 sachels and all i am asked for is always in the DARN forge!!!! Also we should have an option to dump a request and wait like 30 min for a new one...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ginourmous View Post
    Am i missing something or there is no BOOSTS available to speed up the FORGE? All the darn things that are required. MASK and SPIRITUAL SEEDS take so long a d that is all i need all the time. I have built 30 spring tea and 15 sachels and all i am asked for is always in the DARN forge!!!! Also we should have an option to dump a request and wait like 30 min for a new one...
    Yes my. Kitchen and workshop aren't as busy I keep a couple of those crafts in inventory and once that has happened I don't make anymore. And no, no boosts to speed up forge. Maybe this is S8's way of getting more gem spending! I did notice the only crafting building not to have a speed up was the forge who had 3 items to craft. I currently have 2 masks to make and 1 spiritual seeds, 1 mask clearly isn't being made.

Farm Supplier
    My group spent gems, at least 3 people. And I'm tired of playing. I'm not sorry for spending resources. I had plenty. But now the resources are running out. And it's boring to chop rocks, flowers. But I have nothing to do except tournament.
    Actually the drop rate of dried flowers has decreased since yesterday. And the tournament became boring. This dragon doesn't inspire me to spend gems. I'm going to collect 3000 points. And I think if you don't win 1st or second place it's better to be at 4-6. The 3d place is useless. Who needs the trophy? As for me I prefer energy.

Rhino Keeper
    SW
    has it bern confirmed people can tie for 1st/2nd etc??? my group is trying it out but i hipe it doesn't screw us all over in the end and only award one person

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rainsunset View Post
    My group spent gems, at least 3 people. And I'm tired of playing. I'm not sorry for spending resources. I had plenty. But now the resources are running out. And it's boring to chop rocks, flowers. But I have nothing to do except tournament.
    Actually the drop rate of dried flowers has decreased since yesterday. And the tournament became boring. This dragon doesn't inspire me to spend gems. I'm going to collect 3000 points. And I think if you don't win 1st or second place it's better to be at 4-6. The 3d place is useless. Who needs the trophy? As for me I prefer energy.
    If I have at least two obvious gem spenders I wouldn't go further than the 3000, I might continue to get as many trade tickets as possible after all, doing this can give light relief from collecting from cows and chickens every 2hours for the milk and egg trade all the time, but I wouldn't be competing with gem spenders. So far it seems both my groups from these events are going at a usual steady pace I thought there was a gem spender but think i'm wrong there. They've not increased their margin by any high standard. Of course it could all change in the last few hours. I just managed with my last mystery chest to get the two cherry trees so I'll chop them in the last few hours, see how that changes things but only because I want 1 for decoration - still got one of the free ones from the first goal prize and you can't store them so I'll ensure I keep one and chop the rest. The trophy is for decoration some might say for a show off, as I got 2nd last time but I wanted an area with the walls Castle and horse etc. I'm hoping to amalgamate my prizes from this event in to what is turning into my 'All Seasons Garden' but I need the time to move certain items to make way for some of the gorgeous prizes from this event. It's the trade tickets I really want would like as many of those as I can get. If I get 1st or 2nd and the dragon gives energy, great. If for the second time it doesn't give anything useful then I will seriously consider my time for the next of these leaderboard events. I might just park a troll every 8 hours or so, so I can't get any other monsters - I do the troll/monster trade a lot' we'll see.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by BarfDump View Post
    SW
    has it bern confirmed people can tie for 1st/2nd etc??? my group is trying it out but i hipe it doesn't screw us all over in the end and only award one person
    I suspect s8 won't confirm this as it won't be good for the games economy but you can but try. At least if you do find that everyone does get the 1st / 2nd prize. Then you can pass the message on to everyone you compete with in future that message then gets out.