Page 6 of 49 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Leaderboard - The Spring Faire! 6 day event | EXPIRED

Farm Supplier
    I like this type of event it's a challenge I don't spend money as I can't afford but get plenty of fun outta the game and have recommended to friends who do spend money on it.

Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    I've already dropped to 12th since my other post...lol

And by the way, the Iceland Poppy shrub doesn't drop any dried flowers! Boo, S8!!!
    My Iceland poppy shrub dropped one dried flower but it didn't count toward the five requested on a delivery. Sorta buggy!

It seems like the prizes are almost the same as the last event. A horse and trophy last time, a dragon shrub and trophy this time.
    Wielder of the first imitation Thuakie Sword! ⚪✈➖➖➖▶ Fighting imaginary dragons with costume swords. Level 50, accepts new neighbors. Now free player due to kingdom inn, glimmer Ali, and onyx board.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dipwid View Post
    It seems like the prizes are almost the same as the last event. A horse and trophy last time, a dragon shrub and trophy this time.
    So that's a shrub. I was thinking that this dragon looked weird lol
    oh boy, falling asleep while smashing the rocks ...zzz...z...lol
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71

Host(ess)
    I wish the people who weren't playing were in my group... Least then I'd have a chance of winning a dragon as I don't have. A dragon in my kingdom yet or a alicorn would be nice

Quote Originally Posted by mcb397 View Post
    I'm not logged in and my FB picture is still showing on the leaderboard. This is especially annoying since I'm not participating in these events.
    Oh, my. I'm sorry to hear that. Hope you can get that removed.
    Have you sent a ticket to S8?
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    So,I guess this is the future of Castle Story now endless timed events & Leader Boards.

I disliked the last Leader Board so much,it almost had me deleting the game..& now we have another! Already in last place on the board I'm in & doubt I'll get any higher.

Has the actual storyline been lost in a time warp someplace?

So, after Dragon Story and Fantasy forest story, the leaderboard invades castle story. I think it is the worst event because your in competition with other player and not everyone want to play with gem. I'm just happy that for this one we don't need golden nugget!

My little strategy (with DS and FFS): when I don't want the first prize, I keep it low so for the next leaderboard, i'm in a lower group and it's more easy getting the prize I really want.

Rhino Keeper
    Did anyone get 2x Cherry Blossom Trees in their treasure chest, like we did in the event???

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyjosiah View Post
    Did anyone get 2x Cherry Blossom Trees in their treasure chest, like we did in the event???
    yes, i got two trees in my first mystery chest.

correction: i went to get the trees out of inventory and i only received one! so although the chest says it may contain "trees", apparently you may be awarded only one.
    Last edited by caron7; 03-08-17 at 11:33 AM.

Page 6 of 49 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast