Page 19 of 49 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Leaderboard - The Spring Faire! 6 day event | EXPIRED

I haven't been watching the actual points but have noticed something strange with the leaderboard itself. Last night when I went to bed, I was in fourth place. Magically while I slept, I jumped to second without acquiring any points. I am now back to fourth which is normal since I can't do much while I'm at work.

Is it possible that a couple players deleted their game and others were rotated in???

Farm Supplier
    How do I submit a ticket? I just acquired 2008 points and got the mother tree. When I tried to place it, my game refreshed and it disappeared. It's not on my board and not in my inventory. I did force close my game twice.

Thanks

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jodi0122 View Post
    How do I submit a ticket? I just acquired 2008 points and got the mother tree. When I tried to place it, my game refreshed and it disappeared. It's not on my board and not in my inventory. I did foreclosed my game twice.

Thanks
    I'll report it for you... don't worry about a ticket yet. Can you first try a reinstall of your game and see if that gets it back or not. Sometimes a force close isn't enough. I'll wait for you... it should take you a couple of minutes to do. Delete your app, go to your history and reinstall. It's quite safe - you won't lose any progress.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I'll report it for you... don't worry about a ticket yet. Can you first try a reinstall of your game and see if that gets it back or not. Sometimes a force close isn't enough. I'll wait for you... it should take you a couple of minutes to do. Delete your app, go to your history and reinstall. It's quite safe - you won't lose any progress.
    Ok will try... though I just did submit a ticket from the link on your profile ��

Farm Supplier
    Ok I deleted the game and reinstalled, it's still not there

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    oh, rats. Sorry to hear it. It was worth a try! Ok, can you please send me your ticket number by PM and I'll pass it on to S8 for you.

Farm Supplier
    oh, rats. Sorry to hear it. It was worth a try! Ok, can you please send me your ticket number by PM and I'll pass it on to S8 for you.
    Done

Me too! Report lodged to help you... SW

New Resident

I lost Ostsra after placing her

How do I submit a ticket? I just acquired 2008 points and got the mother tree. When I tried to place it, my game refreshed and it disappeared. It's not on my board and not in my inventory. I did force close my game twice.

Thanks
    I won Ostrara and I placed her and when I played the next day she was gone and she is not in my inventory I have 9000 points should I do a ticket as well not sure how to that?

Hi, I've sent you an invite so I can check your board. Just having troubles staying in your game! I'll report this for you. SW
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 03-10-17 at 06:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jbfps116 View Post
    MAybe it's just me but I DON'T CARE too much about items dropping stuff or not. for me the point is beauty. If it costs a little real money for say a giant golden hummingbird sundial, it's still WAY WAY less then in real life lol so for you virtual landscape enthusiasts [like me] I care more about decor value than function
    Where did you get the giant sundial? My neighbor had one but I never saw where to get it.

Farm Supplier
    Done

Me too! Report lodged to help you... SW
    I logged back in and collected from my Serene Circle and 'won' the Mother Tree again....

Thanks for your help!

woohoo!!! very glad it's there for you. You might want to go back into your ticket and tell them it's resolved now. SW
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 03-10-17 at 09:02 PM.